Thread: How often a day

Default How often a day

To all the self spankers out there.........how many times a day do you spank yourself? I do it every day for one or two sessions on buttocks, front, inner thighs and breasts. Is this considered 'normal'....................'typical'?

Default Re: How often a day

I gave up on self-spanking as the frisson of interaction between two guys was missing and that's such an important part of things for me. I'd love to be in a situation where I could be caned first thing in the morning, at midday, before dinner and before going to bed on a daily basis though. I guess I'm just plain greedy!

i would agree with that one. My daddy as told me many times i'm a greed little pup. I do get spanked on the morning, after and at bed time whn he is staying with me.

Quote Originally Posted by borocub View Post
    i would agree with that one. My daddy as told me many times i'm a greed little pup. I do get spanked on the morning, after and at bed time whn he is staying with me.
    Aww, bless ya 'Cub!!!

Cherry x