Default Help me if you can I need a spank

Slim, attractive, submissive female requires a firm male hand for spankings and soothing massages. Have always self spanked but would like to feel a man's sharp hand on my bum, breasts and other as well as whip etc.

Last edited by Holidays in Eden; 28-04-2008 at 09:35 PM.

Default Re: Help me if you can I need a spank

Would love to help you, nothing I love more than a cute young firm girls bottom to spank. davebrad2006 on yahoo

Would love to heklp - where do you live?

Tim

kindlysir Guest

Having chatted I know your circuimstances changed, but if they change aagin and you wish to communicate in the future .. please do get in touch again

I did send you a private message, so not certain that you received it, if you would like to chat I am available anytime.

Hi there,
    Just joined spanking contacts, so would like to respond to your ad, and let you know that I am here!!

48 yr old white male, experienced spanker, always keen to hear from naughty young ladies. Always keen also to visit naughty young ladies and provide them with what they need - and certainly a spanking followed by a caring and soothing massage is right near the top of my list of favourites!

Anyway, I am sure you had plenty of similar offers - more than enough to keep you busy! But if you would like to chat more, please do e-mail me at redhands94@aol.com - it would be great to hear from you,

Russ

County Durham Cant accomodate at home at moment this may change. Will meet at outside venue if appropiate

Sounds like and wind up to me. LOL
    Happy hunting
    Just4fun Hidden Content