Default headmaster available

to discipline wayward schoolboys or girls in his study in Warrington, Cheshire.

Relive that school thrashing you had ( or should have had ) in the comfort of my home . Absolute discretion guaranteed.

I am an experienced disciplinarian and will spank, paddle, slipper, ruler ,cane you to your desired level whilst dressed in a headmaster outfit.

I am available for a very reasonable fee weekdays between 10.00 and 2.00 during w/c April 7th, 14th and 21st.

E mail for details to - skingpan@talk21.com.

All limits respected and a hot glowing bottom guaranteed.
    Only yesterday I had a real life married couple, dressed in school uniform, bent over the desk and crying simultaneously as they were caned for damaging school property.

This could be you !!

Steve

Default Re: headmaster available

sounds terrific to me. I assume all on bare bottom too. I am in south manchester so not far for me to travel.
    More details please I am free anytime 24/7

Default Re: headmaster available

yes all on the bare if required. I have sent you a separate e mail wityh some more detail.

Hope to hear from you
    Sir