Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hello, I've just joined the site and thought I would introduce myself. I'm a 53 yr old male with a lifelong interest in spanking/cp and have slowly developed over the years from sub to switch to fully fledged no nonsense dom. I have enjoyed spanking/cp encounters with men over the years but my primary interest is in the female bottom - preferably bared, raised high and awaiting the inevitable. I love roleplay and have a particular fondness for the school scenario but will happily play any role that may be appropriate. I do hope to make some new friends who share my interest and perhaps redden a bottom or two. I will be more than happy to hear from anyone who may wish to share their spanking/cp memories and fantasies but ideally wish to make those fantasies reality.

Max

Default Re: Greetings

Hello Maximilian,
    We have, of course, already met in the chat room and, may I say, what a pleasure and, thrill it was to do so.

I hope you find what you're looking for and moe.

XX
    YM

Default Re: Greetings

Thanks and may I say what a pleasure to chat to a such a gorgeous and sexy woman.