Default Older m/M spanking

Hi, new user from Hazel Grove/Stockport area hoping to get spanked "meaningfully" by a sensible similar aged or older male spanker. Anywhere in the East Midlands as I'm happy to travel to get my bum warmed!
    And if you get excited by the whole thing, I'll be pleased to give you relief after (or during!).
    Thanks.

Default Re: Older m/M spanking

Hi, I'm reasonably near to you, 62. Male, would be pleased to provide the spanking you require. Please advise what a typical session may consist of to meet your requirements or ideal scenario. I would of course expect some sort of gratitude after the event, it appears you are happy to provide this? Perhaps you could private message me and describe the sort of payment I may receive for spankng you? Please also provide an email we can use to communicate in future, the or a contact number. Advise any inconvenient times to call you if providing a contact telephone number. Also confirm you can accommodate for any activity. Hope we can meet up some time soon. Bill

Similar Threads

1. Cross Dresser seeking spanking from Older man or woman in Kent
    By hot-pink in forum Latest Advertisements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-07-2016, 10:50 PM
  2. Looking for older M
    By M4MGlasgow in forum Edinburgh and Glasgow
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-2016, 05:09 PM
  3. Older Naughty Boy Needs a Good OTK Spanking
    By ATonyToSpank in forum Naughty Corner
    Replies: 0