Default Severe Discipline in Gwynedd area.

I am looking for someone that enjoys a little more than just a smacked bottom . Much as I enjoy just giving a spanking I am offering something more severe. Have you ever wanted to try a real punishment? A proper caning, a serious dose of the tawse or maybe a prison strapping (Canadian style) or even a birching? In short, experience the real thing, a no nonsense punishment that you will feel for some time after.

All limits will be set beforehand and will be strictly respected. I also offer and expect absolute discretion. Both men and women welcome.

If you live in the Bangor/C'fon/Anglesey areas contact me.

Default Re: Severe Discipline in Gwynedd area.

hi im chris travel 2 n wales alot wud like 2 try 1 of realy hard session plz get back 2 me

Default Re: Severe Discipline in Gwynedd area.

hi it chris sent u a message if u cant acom wot about share cost of trav lodge i go 2 rhyl on regular basis realy want to know wot it feel like 2 take real punishment spanking wud like 2 b restrianed and gagged so need 2 trust u plz message me