Default Looking For My 1st M/m Punishment

100% straight 40's male, who wishes to recreate his schooldays via non sexual punishment scenarios.
    As i went to am all boys school, and the head was male, thats what i am looking to recreate.
    I find that, while females can give well, it doesnt induce that atmoshphere.
    You shall have the honour of giving me my very 1st adult punishment session, but please dont think there will be anything sexual in this.
    Tall, slim, fit, healthy and clean, and would like to be made obedient by liberal use of hand, slipper, strap and cane. Marks aren't a problem
    Ideally, you should be 55 or above so it feels authentic to me.
    please contact via PM and i will furnish with my Email address, so we can take it further
    Cant acommodate, unfortunatly

Ted The Red (bottomed boy)
    Last edited by Ted The Red; 11-03-2008 at 07:07 PM.

I live in Brighouse, West Yorkshire and I can accommodate

Default Re: Looking For My 1st M/m Punishment

Dear Ted.

I have seen your advertisement on the spanking contacts website.

I live in West Yorkshire, Brighouse, quite close to the M62 motorway.
    I am not into sexual activities, and I give good spanking sessions to naughty school boys.

I am 62 years of age, 5ft 9ins tall, and I can assure you of a good sound spanking in a headmasters study type atmosphere if you require it.

If you wish to contact me direct I can give you my e-mail address if you wish to reply.

Kind regards

Peter