Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: School spanking

Smile School spanking

When I was about 15 years old, I was given an after school detention with the promise of a sound slippering at the end of the hour. We ( the boys) has carefully crafted piece of leather we used to share which when placed down our pants would remove the sting. Unfortunately as I bent over to receive the slipper this piece of leather had slipped and become noticable under my trousers. He instructed me to remove it which involved me undoing my trousers. He then told me to leave my pants which I did, and gave me the option of 6 strokes with his slipper or twelve with his hand. I thought the hand would be the softer option, so I took the twelve. When I bent over he held my hip with one hand and spanked with the other.Even though I was in fear i became extremely arroused . He shouted at me whether I was enjoying the spanking to which I replied " certainly not sir" "because if you are I will start again" came the reply. He stopped and told me to go across his lap and was going to start again anyway. As I went across his lap he squeezed my erection with his thighs and proceeded to spank me again. After about ten I had no choice ( and because I was so young) I promptly ejaculated!!! He said there was something wrong with me, that I had problems and was going to take me to the headmaster, write to my parents and expel me. I pleaded with him not to. He the only other way was to spank it out of me, so he put me across his lap and spanked my bare buttocks for about fifteen minutes. During this time I ejaculated again, nut he didn't stop and just carried on spanking me. It was extremely painful but also very pleasurable.
    About a week later i was in trouble at school this time with another teacher, to whom I had to report to after school for a caning. Whilst in the room about 45 minutes after the end of school, the first teacher who had given me such a spanking the week before walked in. "Good heavens" he said " I cant believe you're in trouble again, watch this one he puts things down his pants, I gave him a good sound bare spanking last week, I thought he would have learnt his lesson"." Well in that case" said the second teacher I too will give him a bare spanking" I should mention at this time both teachers were wearing shorts after playing tennis. He took me across his lap and started to spank me. After only about six I ejaculated, to which the first teacher explained what had gone on the week previously, and they decided that I should be expelled. Again I pleaded with them both and to please do whatever they felt necessary, but please not to tell my parents. So twice a week I reported to to both teachers for a good sound bare bottom spanking, between 50 -100 on each occassion. They always did it whilst they were wearing gym shorts, and soon realised they were enjoying the experience as much as I was, although I never let on except by ejaculating. I'm sure that after each time I left they enjoyed each others company as I always felt the erection in there pants whilst they gave me the spanking. To this day some 30 years later and been into spanking all this time I realise that I was born to be spanked.

Wink Re: School spanking

Quote Originally Posted by russell29761 View Post
    ....To this day some 30 years later and been into spanking all this time I realise that I was born to be spanked.

That's a great story Russell. I'm glad you have put it down to life's rich experience rather than cry 'abuse' which often seems the current trend.

I received both cane and slipper at school but they were all rather mild compared with home. I experienced bare bottom spankings from my dad (carpet slipper, and then cane after 16), granddad (calloused miners hand), uncle (miners pit belt) and a shop customer (hand). I suppose from around 14 I always became erect - but generally after the actual spanking, when I was feeling the inflamed areas. And there is nothing like a set of cane welts (or so I found) for getting a stiffy - everytime I touched them I would jump to attention - and cane welts can last quite some time! LOL I once "disgraced" myself down my granddad's leg. He called me a "mucky young buggar" but it did not stop him spanking me - thereafter I was always dealt with in the old wash house out in the backyard.

Basically it is why we are all here - the erotic side of spanking has us all hooked. I am going to borrow your words Russell and say:
    "To this day some 50 years later and been into spanking all this time I realise that I was born to be spanked."

Default Re: School spanking

That was a very interesting experience. I had some similar experiences at primary school and in a youth club. When I was about 10 I had a female teacher who took down my trousers and pants took me across her knee and spanked me on my bare bottom. It was not very sore. After this she would give me cuddle and rub my bottom which was nice.

Russell,

This answers my question about erections and orgasms during spanking. Thanks so much for sharing. Once, I got a hard-on before my dad paddled me with his favorite 18" wooden ruler. But I lost it due to the pain. Now I realize that some guys have gotten or kept an erection all the way through. Good show. I'd like to have the same experience.

Thanks,

Red Ryder

County Durham Cant accomodate at home at moment this may change. Will meet at outside venue if appropiate

Wish I had teachers like.
    Just4fun Hidden Content

I remember getting spanked when I was 16. I had left school and taken a student apprenticeship with an engineering firm. This involved 3 days training at a factory under an apprentice instructor; 2 days and one night at a technical college. The night school was a real drudge and I skipped a couple of classes. One day as I was just about to leave the factory when the apprentice instructor called me into his office. He asked why I had skipped night school. I didn't realise that the college sent attendance records to him. I muttered some excuse. He then read the riot act to me saying that he could take me to the apprentice board and get me dismissed. I pleaded with him not to. He then said he would give me another chance but I had to be punished somehow. He asked what would have happened if I played truant at school. I said that I would have probably got six of the best on the bottom with a cane. He said that he did not have a cane but he could give me a spanking, if I agreed, instead. I agreed. He came from behind his desk and made me stand up and sat down on the chair that I had been sitting on. He then told me to drop my pants and tuck my underpants in so that my buttocks were showing. He then order me to lie over his knee. I think he must have smacked by bare bottom about twenty times. I have never felt so humiliated and sore in my life - but it made me sexually excited. I never told anybody about the episode until years later when I told my wife. Her opinion was not very sympathic and said that I deserved a spanking even though I was 16.

when i was about twelve i recieved my first caning for fighting three strokes across my trousers. it stung but was nothing compared to my mext trip to the head.myself and a mate phillip chudley had both been caught smoking marched to the heads office we waited ten minutes before we were both called in and told to remove our blazers chudley was then called over and stood in front of the heads desk and told to drop his trusers stretch over the desk and keep his head up. going to a book case the head took out a cane straight about 3 ft in lenght . he then gave chudley eight strokes and he yelled from the third one onwards. i was not much better when it came to me my underpants seemed stuck to my bum.the one redeeming thing was our trip to the toilets to rub each others bums and the good wanking we both gave each other

I also got a good spanking off a female teacher for not doing homework when i was about 12, she wore a thick tweed skirt and when she put me over her knee her skirt rode up alittle revealing a stocking top which gave me an instant erection,she must of felt and then saw my bulge because she blushed whe she told me to get out.

I'd like to recount my experience of a school spanking I had when I was in the second or third year of primary school. We had gone to the local swimming baths for swimming lessons, and were told by the master, Mr Davies, not to run along the side of the pool. Towards the end of the lesson, I did run along the edge, and was told by Mr Davies, to report to him after the lesson which I duly did. He took me to a tunnel under the pool, which had a bench running along the wall and he sat down, he told me to take my swimming trunks off. I struggled because the trunks had a belt with a metal buckle and my fingers were cold and I couldn't unbuckle it. Mr Davies showed remarkable patience because he waited until I managed to undo the buckle and take my bathers down round my ankles. He ordered me across his knees and gave my bottom half a dozen hard smacks, which, because my bottom was still wet from the trunks, really stung, and I cried. He ordered me to pull my trunks up and go and get dressed.
    When I got home I told my Mum that Mr Davies had smacked my bare bottom for running along the side of the pool - expecting some sympathy - Instead, she said that it was about time someone knew how to deal with me and that she would know where to send me next time I was naughty. Needless to say, that is exactly what she did. I was sent to Mr Davies one evening after school. I was trembleing when I knocked on his door. He answered and asked why I was there. I told him that my mum had sent me round. He asked me why and I told him that it was because I had been naughty and that I had told my Mum about the swimming pool, and that he would know what to do.
    Mr Davies took me into his dining room and asked me what I had done. He then instructed me to remove my shorts and underpants whilst he placed a dining chair in the middle of the room. He took me over his knee and gave my bottom the biggest spanking it had ever had. I yelled and squirmed over his knee but he held me firmly and did not stop until I was in floods of tears.
    This was the first of many such visits to Mr Davies. Later at about 11 years old I started to get erections and I used to look forward to getting spanked, in fact I engineered them. Unfortunately Mr Davies wasn't getting any younger and my last spanking by him occurred when I was 14 years old. I have been spanked may times since but none I remember so fondly as those administered by Mr Davies. Like you, I was born to be spanked so if anyone out there is able to oblige message me.
    Last edited by wellspanked; 24-08-2008 at 07:03 PM.

I can spank you!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast