jaybo Guest

Default counting the strokes

I have been a total brat these last few weeks,rude ,inconsiderate,lazy,sticking my tongue out at everyone,and generally obnoxious usually my master explodes he strips me, oils my naked body and ties me to the big kitchen table, he fetches his big cane and orders me to count the strokes while he lashes and thrashes my round bare bottom while I shout out the tally of strokes,while I squirm and squeal ....but master is away this month and I will go unpunished would anyone out there like to tell me how they would help me find correction , i have the kitchen table ready and the restraints and master has an extensive supply of canes and whips ,I am bent over with my big bottom in the air waiting.....

Tunbridge Wells, Kent. cannot accommodate

Default Re: counting the strokes

I will make you wish that your Master was back. I'l make you count down from 50 whilst I violently decorate the large canvas, that is your arse with hefty cane strokes. I will beat the brat out of you and make you mine, to be beaten and used for my pleasure.

jaybo Guest

Default Re: counting the strokes

ooh will you be my new master howll !