Default Hertfordshire switch new to site

Hi all
    I am a male switch new to this site but not the lifestyle. I have experience using various implements as well as the usual bare hand and prefer to spank and be spanked with both parties fully nude as I feel more comfortable that way and it's easier when switching. I also feel being nude for a spanking increases the feeling of shame and vulnerability! I am happy to have sessions with both male and female and have a car and flat so travel or accommodation is no problem. I am also a naturist and would love to have a spanking outdoors but this would need carefull planning! My picture shows me imagining how good it would be if I was being spanked/whipped naked in the woods! If you would like to ask me anything please do not hesitate to get in touch

Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Hertfordshire switch new to site

Hi you have a very spankable bottom. Love to gert together if you live towards north Herts.

Default Re: Hertfordshire switch new to site

can you get to Peterborough for a nude switch session or I could visit you if you live in the Stevenage area