Default Any spankees needimg a warm bottom :-)

Once again looking for a spankee in need of a good spanking. Willing to take part in roleplay if required. I'm discrete, honest and will respect all limits. If you're looking for a one off or a regular apanking get in touch and I'm sure we could arrange something. Any other punishment you wish to accompany spanking let me know, I'm willing to try just about anything :-)

anyway I'll stop rabbiting on now, look forward ti hearing from you.

Default Re: Any spankees needimg a warm bottom :-)

Hi I am looking for a firm spanker to dish out a red bottom and possibly some humiliation as well. I prefer roleplay if at all possible. Unfortunately I can't accomodate but can travel reasonable distance. email me at paddyscot@inbox.com if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by mcol89 View Post
    Once again looking for a spankee in need of a good spanking. Willing to take part in roleplay if required. I'm discrete, honest and will respect all limits. If you're looking for a one off or a regular apanking get in touch and I'm sure we could arrange something. Any other punishment you wish to accompany spanking let me know, I'm willing to try just about anything :-)

Hey, how's it going?
    \

how do you discipline a spankee?

Hi,

Don't know if your still looking. I'm down Edinburgh way on Monday, if your interested in giving me a spanking. I'm slim, smooth, and small bottom, I'm told is perfect for spanking. If interested, drop me an email.

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by mcol89 View Post