Default Just A Feeler ???

Hi just to test the water so to speak,I am looking for another sub CD to accompany me to visit Sir.

This will take place during the day on a weekday morning in Suffolk (tuesday or thursday).

If you are able to join me for a dressing and spanking session please reply either on here or to paulpleezeme2@yahoo.co.uk or I am on yahoo messenger as naughtyem.

Please NO dreamers this is a real meet for real people.

I don't do endless emails so ...

We will arrange a meet first at a neutral location to discuss wants/needs/limits.

Total discretion is assured and expected at all times.

Default Re: Just A Feeler ???

sorry mate you r to far away would have loved to I live nth/east lincolnshire

That's a shame DS,why is it that most people live so far apart? can never seem to find local people with similar interests.

Quote Originally Posted by david-storm View Post
    sorry mate you r to far away would have loved to I live nth/east lincolnshire

I know finding same round here north lincs is like finding rocking horse shit
    id love me and one other to report to the headmaster or I report to two teachers
    or schl doctors but it will never happen not in hole of a place
    ds