Default Lady wanted to spank sub gentleman (South east)

Lady wanted to spank sub gentleman

Hello – I am new to this Forum, but have been aware of the scene since my late-teens, however, I can only call upon several experiences in the last couple of years;

So, by way of introduction; I am a submissive gentleman, 34, attractive, confident, London-based, good sense of humour, who would like to meet a Dominant Lady (preferably within the M25 or home counties), who likes to give over the lap spankings, before bending him over for a taste of her Slipper and Paddle. Safe word used at all times.

I am not interested in caning, whipping and other extreme forms of pain or torture.

I enjoy all sorts of role-play (dressed or naked), particularly Strict Secretary – Idle Employee & Auntie – naughty nephew and Head Mistress – naughty sixth former scenarios, although you may have other ideas!

I prefer a domestic setting (rather than a Dungeon) and I can also give foot massage and will polish your high heels in the time honored fashion if required.

I am able to visit and travel reasonable distances. Possibly accommodate in Hotel etc

---------- Note for any Professional Ladies ---------- up to £100 per Session and not per Hour. Thanks.

Default Re: Lady wanted to spank sub gentleman (South east)

Lady wanted to spank sub gentleman

Update: Contact me on 07946 478 502 [t-mob]

Hello – I am new to this Forum, but have been aware of the scene since my late-teens, however, I can only call upon several experiences in the last couple of years;

So, by way of introduction; I am a submissive gentleman, 34, attractive, confident, London-based, good sense of humour, who would like to meet a Dominant Lady (preferably within the M25 or home counties), who likes to give over the lap spankings, before bending him over for a taste of her Slipper and Paddle. Safe word used at all times.

I am not interested in caning, whipping and other extreme forms of pain or torture.

I enjoy all sorts of role-play (dressed or naked), particularly Strict Secretary – Idle Employee & Auntie – naughty nephew and Head Mistress – naughty sixth former scenarios, although you may have other ideas!

I prefer a domestic setting (rather than a Dungeon) and I can also give foot massage and will polish your high heels in the time honored fashion if required.

I am able to visit and travel reasonable distances. Possibly accommodate in Hotel etc

---------- Note for any Professional Ladies ---------- up to £100 per Session and not per Hour. Thanks.