Thread: Puppy Trainer

Default Puppy Trainer

Does anyone else use an electro puppy trainer they are great around the neck or (more discretely) against the balls they are great for any obedience related matter and adjustable in severity, last Sunday my behavior was controlled using one whilst having lunch at a friends house and also to help me observe the speed limit on the journey there and back.

Just a convenient alternative to being bent over, bare bottomed
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Puppy Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
    Does anyone else use an electro puppy trainer they are great around the neck or (more discretely) against the balls they are great for any obedience related matter and adjustable in severity, last Sunday my behavior was controlled using one whilst having lunch at a friends house and also to help me observe the speed limit on the journey there and back.

Just a convenient alternative to being bent over, bare bottomed
    I can see the benefit of such a device when discretion is required; in a public place for instance, but it lacks the visceral appeal of thrashing the bare-bum of a squirming, squeeling boy or girl