Stamford/Peterborough - can sometimes accommodate - but much easier for me to travel - have a job that sees me staying away from home a couple of times a month

Default I can accommodate near Peterborough on 26 Oct - first come first spanked!

Fancy some role-play fun? A red bottom? Or maybe a few stripes?

I'm based just off the A1 near Peterborough and able to accommodate late morning/early afternoon on 26 Oct

All welcome: be you male, female, CD, TV. It's my pleasure to switch if you like to dish it out as well.

Have lots of implements - rulers, slippers, canes, straps, hairbrushes - or you're welcome to bring your own.

Good role-player - and happy to cross-dress (unconvincingly!) as strict aunt or lazy secretary etc if you like.

Why not drop by and have some fun? Jack

Default Re: I can accommodate near Peterborough on 26 Oct - first come first spanked!

Hello Sir , Have just seen your ad. and although to late I would be very pleased to put my name forward when you session again . I'm slim , clean , young 63 , discreet sub male who enjoys the company of a strict Master , be it a spanking up to and including the cane . I would like to put my buttocks at your mercy ( do you do mercy :-) ) Roses are red , bottoms are to , so pick up your cane , and give me a few . Jeremy