Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shoes or socks

Default Re: Shoes or socks

Prefer just plain white cotton briefs - not boxers. as to the other question that's for me to know and you to wonder about - am tiring of this thread so if you want to explore going hands-on then PM me. Same goes for any other slim under 24 year old schoolboy lookalikes able to travel to ely. Sir

Default Re: Shoes or socks

For me being ordered to go barefoot is a really important part of the humiliation thing which is as important to CP as the actual thrashing and the pain. I think ritual is important and by being required to barefoot in front of a fully clothed and shod top the vulnerability and inferiority of the punishee as well as the superior status of the top is emphasised in one. It also serves a practicle purpose as it is very difficult to run away or escape when in bare feet and without shoes and socks - especially out doors!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123