Thread: Hi Everybody

Default Hi Everybody

Hi

I am totally new to this site but not at all new to the spanking scene, been interested for longer than I can remember. I switch but guess I favour receiving about 60/40 .

I have experienced both and both are very enjoyable. Regretably I have not managed to find anyone reasonably local to either bend for or put over my knee, I know that many devotees travel many miles to make contact , the main issue with me is the time available is limited and therefore don't want to spend hours on the road for a meeting.

I would love to experience either giving or receiving, personally I love the schoolroom scene but am more than willing to experience other senarios.

I hope that there is someone close to South Lincs with whom I might communicate Best Swishes Tom

Thumbs up Re: Hi Everybody

hi i live in lincs and would be interested in some mutual give and take

maxi

Default Re: Hi Everybody

Anyone close to Peterborough perchance?