Thread: Kent Master

Default Kent Master

Hi all,
    I am a Master living in Cuxton nearest post code ME2 1AB and i enjoy giving CP using a nice rattan and slowly delivering the strokes also if the boy is on the slim side i will also do OTK hand, slipper and short leather strap. I like young to middle age men as i do have wondering hands and have to admit i do also like milking my boys

Default Re: Kent Master

Dear Sir

I am a naughty boy that certainly deserves a spanking and probably the cane as well. It is quite right that a naughty boy should be milked to should that he has leant to be obedient and to do as he is told.

Naughty Justin

hi master I wish I livde in kent

Hi All

I received my first caning from Kent Master. Master very understanding and respected my limits.Very enjoyable time.

Bob