Default Naughty boy and bad Uncle

One of my biggest fantasies is having an Uncle who would spank me then make me perform oral on him as further punishment this as never ever happened to me but it is often thought of by me while in bed

Default Re: Naughty boy and bad Uncle

I'm sure if your Uncle found you playing with yourself in bed he would give you a good hard spanking that couldn't quite quell your hard-on, further arrousing Uncle's sex, then for him to feel your hungry lips on his hard thick shaft before he'd even started to touch you up.

It might be thought that he spanks you to much and it could be suspected that he abuses you but he's quite willing to but only he knows that you as the little slut that would beg for his cock, were he not so eager to offer in the first place