Thread: poppy

Question poppy

This is my first time and I am excited about being spanked but have reservations about meeting people who I don't know, any suggestions

Default Re: poppy

Hi Poppy, I,m new here as well,I just posted a bit of stuff on self spanking. Just post something about what you like and see how it goes.

Hi Poppy, I'm new to this as well and have the same reservations. Maybe have a look in the chat room next time you're on. Haven't found anyone in there yet!

Hi
    just take your time and get to know somebody a good way may be to meet a cpl ,and chat plenty first ,although i am registerd as a i ,my partener likes to join in as well and she is just as keen .Feel free to email anytime for more of a chat if you would like