North Essex / Suffolk - cannot accommodate

Wink VERY naughty (adult) schoolboy needs firm discipline.

Hello to all you Headteachers out there. I am late 40's male (going on 15!) who would love to report to your study for much needed correction. I need plenty of discipline in my life to keep me on the 'straight and narrow'. I seek to meet Headmasters, Headmistresses, sports teachers, private tutors, head boys in uniform or head girls in uniform. In fact anyone who will make me wear my school uniform (with the hated short trousers of course) and bend me over for sound spankings, slipperings, strappings and canings. I am quite a large boy (rugby captain) so really feel silly and embarrased when made to wear little boy's short trousers etc. When in my 'role' as a naughty teenager I totally act and feel just like a badly behaved schoolboy who needs taking down a peg or two.
    I cannot accomodate but will travel quite a long way for the right treatment.
    Thanks for looking at my post.
    Dare I say it - have a good christmas!

Ben Dover

Ben Dover Hidden Content

Default Re: VERY naughty (adult) schoolboy needs firm discipline.

i may i like to assist you as im very experienced in spanking naughty children

Newcastle upon Tyne, can accomm at times.

Default Re: VERY naughty (adult) schoolboy needs firm discipline.

If you ever travel as far North as Newcastle please get in touch, experienced disciplinarian will make you bend over for hand, plimsoll, belt and cane.