Thread: sauna 3some

Default sauna 3some

I occasioaly visit a local sauna which has a dungeon with slings and canes.I am blessed with a firm erection especialy when wearing tight shorts or panties. Dressed in the shorts I entered the dungeon to find a young guy in the sling exposeing a very cute bottom. another guy was just watching.Soon my shorts were off and my stiffy probing the sling guys bum hole. Time for a condom and the third guy helped my cock in.Now my bottom was being fondled and gentle spanked.I new I would cum soon so asked to be spanked hard as I came.The guy behind me used not his hand but the cane. I had about 6 strokes as I shot my load.Fantastic! It was the strongest fuck since my teenage years when I could fuck several young bottoms one after another. I really recomment a stinging bottom as you empty your balls up a willing bottom

Default Re: sauna 3some

It sounds interesting. Is there any such place in London/SE that anyone knows? Not just sauna, but area for CP.

Thamesmead, near Woolwich, can accommodate

Is the sauna you go to in Walthamstow? The 800 club? I go there too. Would love to give you what you want.

sorry. sauna in in leicester.but anouther good one is in luton.sometimes spank 'n fuck there

I would love to be spanked in Luton but don't do sex

Quote Originally Posted by Herts_sub View Post
    I would love to be spanked in Luton but don't do sex
    happy to spank you in Luton sauna.Afterwards I will find another bottom for sex.p.m me if interested. sore cheeks guareneed!