Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool A boys challenge to me

I've had a wee challenge asked of me by a boy , he thinks this will be fun.
    He will arrive at 13:13 on the 13th and the challenge is 13 strokes each of 13 different implements in just 13 minutes ,so a total of 169 strokes.
    Now, I do love a challenge but somehow I don't think he will be laughing by the end of it .

I wonder what anyone else would think of this and do you think you would raise the white flag before the end ???

Barbie x

Default Re: A boys challenge to me

Hi Barbie

This is a very interesting scenario. Personally because I know your enthusiasm for this kind of thing and your expertise with your various impliments I would have the white flag up before I entered your door. I have however with my limited knowledge of maths worked out the speed your right arm is going to have to move at for you to comlpete the exercise in 13 minutes. Like you I don't think laughter will be upermost on his mind. You are going to have to administer a stroke every 4 seconds. Now I suppose if he is tied to your caning bench and nothing is going to be given on the hands then it will certainly be a possibility. Are we taking odds on this, you know I like a wee flutter now and again. I keep looking for a horse called Fife's Fury. It will definitely be a winner.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    I've had a wee challenge asked of me by a boy , he thinks this will be fun.
    He will arrive at 13:13 on the 13th and the challenge is 13 strokes each of 13 different implements in just 13 minutes ,so a total of 169 strokes.
    Now, I do love a challenge but somehow I don't think he will be laughing by the end of it .

I wonder what anyone else would think of this and do you think you would raise the white flag before the end ???

Barbie x

Blimey! Brave boy. I'd be wearing the white flag, not raising it. May we have a photo of the result please?

Hi Algo

I didn't think the forum was into seeing blood sports.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by algonania View Post
    Blimey! Brave boy. I'd be wearing the white flag, not raising it. May we have a photo of the result please?

Yes BB
    You're probably right; I may well chicken out when it comes to the crunch.

The boy obviously chose thirteen as it's his lucky number but I fear his may have run out. Barbie, is he a member of the forum; if so he should write a blog about it. Could be fascinating.

I may well ask him to bring a camera and take a photo after each set of 13 until he raises the white flag !

I shall have to ask the last person who took 150 cane strokes in a judicial(from cold - no warmup) for the photos taken after every 20 strokes - not for the faint hearted tho ! I should point out , the person is a heavy/longterm player ,so boys who aren't heavy/longterm players shouldn't request such a thing .

Barbie x

Would be nice to know what the implements were to be in advance? Would they all be at full force etc...a lot of variables ...If it was 13 strokes with 13 canes at max force it would be more like blood sports !! as someone stated earlier too many unknowns to go ahead with the challenge, guess I am afraid that Miss Fife will go crazy while recipient is strapped to her bench of evil...but I have an appointment on the 13th and will certainly being on the recieving end of 13 strokes!! as to how many implements not sure I am hoping Miss Fife does not have 13 implements.....

Now surely if I said what the implements were in advance it would ruin the fun ! haha

I certainly have more than 13 implements but I did think as it wasnt a judicial I would start of nice and soft with my hand, followed by, but in no particular order :
    Thick flat wooden paddle,XH leather strap, 2 tail H tawse , Wooden paddle with holes , martinet, xh 3 tail tawse , thick leather paddle , plimsoll , dragon cane , kooboo cane ,
    swishy cane , 3 tail H tawse, single thin leather strap, borstal strap
    BUT as I said in no particular order or maybe remove a few of those and use different diameter of canes ,floggers, straps or even the acetal birch hahahhaa

I will let you all ponder or maybe even suggest some implements ( might add a list later ) - I have many different canes, straps, tawses to play around with !
    Ofcourse we wouldn't want the young man to worry too much and endup a nervous wreck before he gets here

Quote Originally Posted by romasz View Post
    Would be nice to know what the implements were to be in advance? Would they all be at full force etc...a lot of variables ...If it was 13 strokes with 13 canes at max force it would be more like blood sports !! as someone stated earlier too many unknowns to go ahead with the challenge, guess I am afraid that Miss Fife will go crazy while recipient is strapped to her bench of evil...but I have an appointment on the 13th and will certainly being on the recieving end of 13 strokes!! as to how many implements not sure I am hoping Miss Fife does not have 13 implements.....

I would have thought a cat-'o-nine tails should be in there somewhere. Perhaps just before the slipper; the contrast would be very sharp.

As one keen to learn from an expert such as yourself I would love it if you'd get blogging and tell us all how you do it.

I do have 2 different cat o nines , plus bullwhips and crops and god knows what else.
    One day I shall take a set photos of what's in my collection , as it is forever growing

I'll get round to doing a blog one of these days just for you Algy x

Quote Originally Posted by algonania View Post
    I would have thought a cat-'o-nine tails should be in there somewhere. Perhaps just before the slipper; the contrast would be very sharp.

As one keen to learn from an expert such as yourself I would love it if you'd get blogging and tell us all how you do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast