Default I'd love to meet a lady who feels like being punished by a sane sensible man

I've been a member for sometime but have to confess to some nervousness at posting, so I suppose that makes me a lurker but... here goes:

I seek ladies for mutual spanking pleasure. I'm a professional male, solvent, not too bad looking and in my early fifties. Naturally I'd be very pleased to start things off via email and then perhaps on the telephone and hopefully, eventually meet in a public place at first and then, if we get along either retire to my abode or to an hotel if you prefer.

Happy to take things at your pace as it isn't about me, it's about why you need to make contact with someone like me and how I can help you achieve such a thing.

Do get in touch if you feel inclined and we can take it from there.

Default Re: I'd love to meet a lady who feels like being punished by a sane sensible man

Best of luck in your search, ladyseeker.