Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Cherry's in trouble....

Temper temper Westy, I will go away as soon as you shut your foul mouth up.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    Look just dont say anything to me. Go away, fuck off. Dont you get it. I dont want to talk to you EVER. Now for the last time go away you grotty little man.

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    Apart from making a mark on the page(or screen), I can see no virtue in using an apostrophe in place of an accent. If you look at the apostrophe in front of "cos", it is a vertical mark; there are four accents in French and none of them are a vertical mark; the apostrophe is either in front of the letter or behind it- none of the accents in French take that position, although some in Spanish do. Your ploy, therefore, would seem to be a complete waste of time! Perhaps it explains why your attempts at French, on this forum, have been so disastrous!( Which reminds me, you are still a piece of homework outstanding!)

I prefer to live in the present, rather than the subjunctive- so much more satisfying!
    TDH
    Hello Sir

I am aware that accents are wonky (my French accent is perpendicular if I'm being honest...) and that apostrophes are upright, hence the drunk/sober analogy - particularly appropriate when one considers my recent cocktail quaffing shenanigans! As for the homework...*guilty, sheepish grin*... it has proved to be rather tricky but I will try again: is it "J'ai mal au derrierre?" I dunno....let's face it, I can barely speak and write English! What chance have I got with a foreign language?? Could you please put me out of my misery, Sir? Once I'm told something, it does sink in, especially after writing it out a couple of hundred times.....*whimpers*

Also, what does "subjunctive" mean?

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Hi Cherry

Don't worry about it, all languages to me with the exception of Scots is foreign. I am sitting here with a well tanned bum after Barbie's enthusiastic approach to learning the English language. She loves picking difficult words out the dictionary and expects me to spell them. I do enjoy a small tipple myself as does Barbie but don't tell her I told you that.

Take care

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    Hello Sir

I am aware that accents are wonky (my French accent is perpendicular if I'm being honest...) and that apostrophes are upright, hence the drunk/sober analogy - particularly appropriate when one considers my recent cocktail quaffing shenanigans! As for the homework...*guilty, sheepish grin*... it has proved to be rather tricky but I will try again: is it "J'ai mal au derrierre?" I dunno....let's face it, I can barely speak and write English! What chance have I got with a foreign language?? Could you please put me out of my misery, Sir? Once I'm told something, it does sink in, especially after writing it out a couple of hundred times.....*whimpers*

Also, what does "subjunctive" mean?

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    You two need to take a frickin pill.
    I need something....I added a tablespoon instead of a teaspoon of baking powder to a birthday cake I was making. It erupted everywhere like Vesuvius. I'm rather upset by my own stupidity if I'm being totally honest. FFS!!! :/
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell73 View Post
    Hi Cherry

Don't worry about it, all languages to me with the exception of Scots is foreign. I am sitting here with a well tanned bum after Barbie's enthusiastic approach to learning the English language. She loves picking difficult words out the dictionary and expects me to spell them. I do enjoy a small tipple myself as does Barbie but don't tell her I told you that.

Take care

BB73
    You secret's safe with me.

Could do with a good beating myself in all seriousness. There's two sorts in my mind: erotic spankings and full-on punishment. I'm craving the latter! Whether that is due to me feeling particularly masochistic or just down to unresolved guilt, I'm not sure. I'm sure other members of the forum can think of plenty of reasons to give me a thrashing!

Cherry xx

Cherry

You are needing to take a little holiday north of the border. Barbies weapons of bum destruction are waiting and her arsenal gets larger by the moment. She is a bit miffed at the moment because one of her favourite natural instruments, the birch is not in season. I can still guarantee that by the time you leave Barbies lair you will be able to fry your breakfast on your hot backside. She does have a soft heart, the only problem is finding it.

Take care, all the best

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    You secret's safe with me.

Could do with a good beating myself in all seriousness. There's two sorts in my mind: erotic spankings and full-on punishment. I'm craving the latter! Whether that is due to me feeling particularly masochistic or just down to unresolved guilt, I'm not sure. I'm sure other members of the forum can think of plenty of reasons to give me a thrashing!

Cherry xx

BB you will find my heart under a mountain in the far far North encased in a solid block of ice hahhaha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123