Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Men in relationships who seek sub fem spankees....

Thank god for that because slim is not the word I would use to describe myself. Understanding and has a brain, sorry, don't want to boast. Slimey, there may be one or two on here that fit that bill but it is certainly not me. Money in bank account, wish I had. Time for the person who works extremely hard to make me suffer, no problem. Patience waiting on that belt to land on my hands and rear end, what more can I say.

You know you have stirred up the smelly stuff again.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    Females seek a man who is understanding and has a brain ,it helps if he is charming but not slimey , slim is not everyones cup of tea and as for what's in his bank account well who cares most of the time !
    What most females enjoy is the male who has time for her not just an hour here and there .
    As they say , there is someone for everyone , it's finding that person which is the hard part !
    Patience is a good thing and eventually you find that certain somone who ticks most of the boxes and enjoy it while you can

north west;I will be able to accomodate occassionally, happy to travel dependant on location, distance/remoteness

Default Re: Men in relationships who seek sub fem spankees....

Evening all, nice to see there is someone on the site after a few days of inaction, or were you all just hard at it?

Pleased to see that some comments seem to confirm my perceptions. I am trying to ease myself into the pursuit rather than shout look at me and wait expectantly for the avalanche, is this what you call patience?

My point about having money gives opportunity and comfort; would prospective female spankees rather meet a partner in a Travellodge room under a false name, or in a nice large detached house, secluded and far enough away from neighbours to have to tone down the action for fear of drawing attention to the activity underway? I have spent the last 15-20 years having to back off to avoid waking the kids, and on another occassion when I heard my neighbour say to her husband through the bedroom wall "what on earth is he doing?" Even worse was that she was my cousin and when I visit them in their new home, she often refers to the excessive noise from the woman next door during what she assumes is sexual activity.

I have a few issues that I would like others to comment on, can I ask you all to consider them as I post them on other threads in the near future?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12