Default punishment for a bad report

I enclose :Skyfella,4kd school report michaelmas term 2011
    lates:4 unauthorised absences:4
    Mathematics:S.comes in body but not always in mind.This lack of effort in class being reflected in his very poor examination result-only five short questions completed in one hour. HW: Not always done.
    Science:S.has the ability to do well in this subject.Unfortunately he prefers talking to working.HW:room for improvement.
    How would aspirant teachers deal with this apparent lack of effort and attention from a 14yo student.What corrective strategies would best be applied?
    How might S. be re-engaged to co-operate with a programme of study concentrating on these weaknesses?
    Answers welcomed and possibly acted upon,thankyou...

Default Re: punishment for a bad report

well its nice to know that"somebodies down wi this shit" - even if its obnly my favourite discipline mentors on the planet!Caning over the pants that leaves a lasting impression. Honestly I would prefer a proper beating ! Weak otk ,kneeling ,naughty boy la-la-la,doesnt really cut it.Sorry I blew it with the boss;always ready to give it another go though me!If at first we don't suceed!

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    Accept it Skyfella, you are doomed.
    *whimpers* gonna hafta agree with you there, Sir... poor little guy...

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Dont come crawling to me Cherry you deserve the same. You have been cheeky to cov and I recently so I have youtr card stamped.
    Well Sir, when do I not deserve it? I could be a perfect paragon of virtue and you'd still find an excuse to give me a whacking! Therefore it would make sense to have some fun while I still can!

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

I take it you are off work today? Good for you as the sun looks like it's going to shine on London today. Have a nice day off.

Come on Andy.
    Nahh, I've got a Blackberry-like mobile with the Internet on it. I was on a London bus when I made that post!

Cherry x

You could have made up a better story than that. You could have said you were enjoying strawberries at Wimbledon and being spanked by Nadal.
    Then I would be lying, Sir - and that would never do!

Cherry x

I was in the chatty place and you were not there.
    I was! As soon as I replied you disappeared! Sorry about that.

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    Don't worry, Cherry. He had the same problem with me the other day. I suspect that the concept of the chat room is beyond him. Stick to the carrier pigeons- you know how they work!
    TDH
    Thank you, Sir. I share your suspicions! I think I'll pass on the carrier pigeon idea though...

Cherry x

It's all about timing. We should all arrange a convenient time and we could all chat together.
    Well you get your comic timing perfect! I dunno - give an old man a computer and he falls to pieces...it's a wonder you know how to turn the bloody thing on!

Cherry x