Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Self Spanking

Default Re: Self Spanking

Living in Spain, there are not that many possibilities to find someone to thrash your arse, so I have tried self spanking at times, using a doubled up belt.

But it is a poor substitute, and as has been stated, you tend to pull the punches.

Ricky

Wink Re: Self Spanking

Much better than nothing! I've done it and am doing it quite frequently.
    A carpet beater made of rattan or pvc helps to put my behind on fire ...
    a recently purchased taws gives the final fire-work ... and one knows best
    what one needs and desires ...
    Of course, having someone to apply is much more joy!
    Nevertheless GIVING is great, too.
    I would want to exchange experience by mail or who knows
    in person ....
    The carpet beater is my favorite implement and I can only advise
    to give it a try! It's just a great feeling and impact!

I have self spanked since I was about 11. I set up mirrors to add excitement and bend across the kitchen table with bare bottom firmly in the air. I fond a table tennis bat works best and a large shatter resistant ruler.

Personally I self spank (well cane actually) almost every day and have done for many years,I find a straight rattan cane about 24 inches long is ideal. I always used to stand with my back to a long mirror so that I could watch the proceedings, however now I often set up my digital camera to film the caning, this enables me to adopt any position witout straining my neck to see the mirror and of course I can watch the film clip over and over again.
    Another way of adding spice to a self spanking session is by getting someone to give you orders whilst watching on your webcam, all you need to do in any spanking chat room is to type "I need a witness to watch me take a bare bottom spanking/caning on my web cam" you will be surprised how many people will volunteer, all you need is yahoo or msn messenger to do it.
    Try it why don't you its great fun and you also make some new friends.

I've self spanked for years. The cane if flicked hard can really sting and I find that if I go for it I cane mark up my bum quite well.

Wink Re: Self Spanking

Hi I have just found self spanking again after many years. I first started spanking my own bottom when I was about 15 and since then have found other people to do it for me. But now its so expensive that I have redescovered the delights of viwing my own red bottom in the mirror. If anyone would like to excahnge some pics by email I think that would be fun!!

i self spank bu ive never got the hang of the cane partly cos its awkward, partly cos if im giving myself a sound whacking i tend to chicken out a bit when it really starts to sting

id love to meet somone who made me self spank in front of them as a punishment, they could say harder or again or quicker etc, if they thought i was chickening out they would continue the spanking themselves

Quote Originally Posted by bad lad View Post
    id love to meet somone who made me self spank in front of them as a punishment, they could say harder or again or quicker etc, if they thought i was chickening out they would continue the spanking themselves
    contact me please

I administer thrashings of many kinds to those willing enough to do it.

Self spanking can`t compare but if the individual as in the mood for it then it can be rewarding.

I have watched lads self spank in front of me but only if they are prepared to use one of my Lochgelly Tawses.Other condition is that if i think they are pulling back i take over and give them the sound thrashing they agreed to as a result of them chickening out.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast