Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Self Spanking

Carlisle - can't accommodate but willing to travel up to 100 miles for a good whacking!

Red face Re: Self Spanking

I've practiced self spanking for over forty years and enjoy it very much. I began by spanking myself by hand but found it not as effective as beng spanked by another person. I progressed from my hand to using CP impliments and purchased a three tailed tawse about 1979 which enabled me to belt my buttocks, though with limited accuracy. Much more effective for self spanking is the French punishment whip - the Martinet. The short version with some nine or ten foot long tails is easy to apply with a fair degree of accuracy after some practice. However the most effective instrument for self spanking must be the heavy rubber Ferula. It features a heavy rubber strap about 11" long ending with a pair shaped applicator at the business end. It looks quite ineffective but its weight, stiffness and short length make it a very powerful and accurate DIY spanking instrument. Of course it can also be used by a master or mistress to punish subs bottoms and if applied with force to a cold bottom the pain is indescribably! Used with less force in regular doses to each butock over a prolonged period, of say three or four hours, if produces a delicious afterglow in the buttocks. Applied at punishment strength it can produce quite heavy bruising and I've found pair shaped yellow bruises on my backside up to two weeks after a punishment session. It is most effective on the bare bottom but a thin pair of panties reduce the sting only slightly. The only folks I know who supply the Ferula ar AEServices - details can be found here: http://www.aeservices.cwc.net/ferulas.html No I don't work for them but they supplied the example I have used since 1994. Mine is a standard Ferula model number FE003.
    Have fun;-)

Default Re: Self Spanking

Quote Originally Posted by carpetbeaterspanky View Post
    Much better than nothing! I've done it and am doing it quite frequently.
    A carpet beater made of rattan or pvc helps to put my behind on fire ...
    a recently purchased taws gives the final fire-work ... and one knows best
    what one needs and desires ...
    Of course, having someone to apply is much more joy!
    Nevertheless GIVING is great, too.
    I would want to exchange experience by mail or who knows
    in person ....
    The carpet beater is my favorite implement and I can only advise
    to give it a try! It's just a great feeling and impact!
    for repetition

Quote Originally Posted by m214463 View Post
    ...I needed the pain, and found that I could get what I wanted best by playing a game at the same time, called wank and spank.
    Basically, I'd strip to my underpants, usually in the loo, and alternate wanking and then spanking myself, with a belt or hair brush. 60 seconds wanking, 60 seconds self spanking.
    I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I still do this, at the age of 65! Mostly in the shower, before turning the water on - perhaps because the echo is so good. But I can't take 60 seconds self spanking, about 10 is enough for me, then some wanking, etc etc - as I get more aroused, less spanking and more wanking. Would be very interested to hear from others who do this.

As I live in a flat that is not very soundproof I can’t give my bottom a good whacking, but I have to go and look after my sisters dogs while they go on holidays, so last Sunday I packed my bags and also put in my trusty flogger, they were going to be away until Tuesday afternoon.
    As soon as they left I striped naked and went into the bathroom as they have a large mirror on one wall and a smaller one on the other so if you stand in front of the smaller on you can see a nice side shot of your buttocks and in the large one you can see you in full view.
    I had decided that it would be 30 stroke every hour, by 10 o’clock in the evening my bottom was very sore as I started at 12 noon that day.
    The following day I had to go out, but made up the number by having 100 whacks at a time and laying them on as hard as I could and leaving quite a few marks, by the time my sister got back home I had received 1000 strokes and today there’s a few marks still there and just a pale red glow to both cheeks.
    On the 26th Sept to the 2nd Oct they are going away again YES so you know how I will spend that week
    My flogger,
    I would love to have a master that could spank me regular intervals

Hi All

I have been self spanking since secondary school I am now 37, at first I would spank my bottom a number of times for every word I had splet wrong in the weekly spelling test.

Now a days I self spank every Friday during the day, Friday is the day I work from home, so starting at 09:00 every thirty minutes until 18:00 I self spank my bare bottom in the bedroom, between 50 and 100 spanks. The implements used can be seen in my abulms, basically start with the rubber soled slipper, then the black slip PE pump, then black lace up plimsoll and then finally the white lace up plimsoll.

I've recently discovered the joys of spanking my penis as I masturbate - certainly intensifies my orgasm! I plan to get a friend to do it to me tomorrow. Does anybody else do this?

Talking Re: Self Spanking

i have a small wooden paddle i use to self spank with i start with my slipper about 20 strokes on each cheek. Then i give myself 50 the same with my paddle increasing the sterght after each ten i di this about 3times a week then after i rubb hand cream in. If i'm having a session on the morning i'll give myself a light self spanking.

Quote Originally Posted by plimsolllover View Post
    Hi All

I have been self spanking since secondary school I am now 37, at first I would spank my bottom a number of times for every word I had splet wrong in the weekly spelling test.

Now a days I self spank every Friday during the day, Friday is the day I work from home, so starting at 09:00 every thirty minutes until 18:00 I self spank my bare bottom in the bedroom, between 50 and 100 spanks. The implements used can be seen in my abulms, basically start with the rubber soled slipper, then the black slip PE pump, then black lace up plimsoll and then finally the white lace up plimsoll.
    Hi Plimsolllover
    I'm greatly obliged to you! I read your posting regarding self-spanking which is a form of punishment I've always been a bit sceptical about. I remember I once tried with a leather belt and ended up with bruised thighs rather than a sore bottom. Your posting directed me to the picture on your profile - a white plimsoll being applied to your own bottom. I must say I was even more sceptical than ever - how could the plimsoll do its job without a proper swing, I thought. Well, there is nothing like experiment to establish matters, so off came my carpet slipper, down came my pants and very soon I had a red and smarting bottom to prove how wrong my assumtion had been. I was quite surprised by the level of sting that could be imparted and, unlike my trial with a belt, just how accurately the slipper could be applied. I think I may be following your example and every Friday morning ... If you have any other suggestions I would love to hear from you.
    Andi

Ive been self-spanking since the age of 14 -ever since I first realised I needed a good hot thrashing! I used to use my dads hard clothesbrush on myself as a lad (which I still have in my possesion)! This is great for a hard, tart self spank and you can do it to yourself pretty effectively and much like the real thing of "getting a dose!" I used to go the whole hog as randy teenager and onwards, "Sending myself" to bedroom, waiting (with big erection in slacks/suit trousers) , then even doing the "chat" bit and making myself bend over bedroom chair and giving it to myself. big mirror helped. The brush (and Im talking about the long handled gents clothes bruhes like my dad gave to me) are perfect for a very hard self-spank and ive dervied a lot pleasure and hard backside action. Have tried almost every implement but hard clothesbrush I think great for a self-spank, also a few slippers that work in the same way. Nothing beats a big mirror to reflect that waiting, badly behaved backside - either trousered, pants-over or pants down! I would like to share a rather embarrasing experience: Aged about fifteen I had been caught smoking (again!). My dad did the usual thing of sending me to bedroom after school, where I had to wait for him to come home from work. He came home in a better mood than usual but was soon darkened by my mum telling him I had been sent to room in disgrace. I think he had had a few pints after work. Anyway we had the usual exchange about my bad behaviour, me standing to attention in front of him. He had the brush in his hand the whole time (always the nasty old brush for smoking) but when I had to drop my slacks and underpants he saw I still had a red backside. I was told to stand and questined abt this - If it wasnt school or home, who had given me this red backside, eh? Of course I had done it myself the previous weekend and had a bloody good wank afterwards... Had had the house to myself and played naughty lad then tossed off over dads "hidden" mags (which included couple of spanking titles such as Janus with naughty schoolboy stuff on letters pages). The upshot was that i got it "three times as hard" as he was going to give to "get it out of my system!"Needless to say had very stiff cock as I took a huge whacking but it didnt however get it out of my system . When my cock was still hard after a good ten minutes of hard brush attention, he made me stand between his legs and , holding my knob tight, gave it three on my knobhead .. Certainly got the stiffy down but (un)fortunately made me very very randy for more!! Other methods of self spank I think are worth trying:

1. The hand - You can actualy spank yourself harder and better than you think. Try giving a number of "hard" spanks - eg 100! Great on the bare b'side if nobody is listening in

2. The brush - long habdled "Dad!" clothesbrush - as above

3. Slipper - A size 11 or 12 great on the bare if you can stick your bside out and take it!!!! Good size to self spank...

4. Wooden sppon - my randy cousin swears by this. Plus likes it on the knob!

5. Very shortened stap - eg looped up belt.

Love to compare notes offline fellas! Cock risen so off for a good brushing!!!! Cheers, Rich

Yes I do,

The best implement is, I find, is the ferula.

A supplier of ferual is A E Services, 73, Bulckow Road. MIDDLESBOROUGH, Cleveland. T56 7ED. They havve a website ae.services@ntlworld.com

The make ferulas in leather and in rubber. The one I recmmned is made of
    rubber.

It is only 11 inches long and one end is a spatulate one. It is about 6,1/2 inches across and 3/8 inches thick.
    It stings like hell and is just the thing for self spanking. I have been
    using a ferula for years. It is a great little self spanking implement. Of course it can be use for spanking from a spanker

John Lindsey

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast