Default Easter belt hunt !

Forget the easter egg ..how about I hide one of my belts ?? Nodoubt it will be the xh3 tail and you can come and hunt the garden for it ! Whilst doing so i'm sure you would all have my garden nice and tidy at the same time

Let the hunt begin !

Default Re: Easter belt hunt !

What's the prize for finding it Aunty?
    I used to have an attitude problem. Hidden Content

Well tlc , I have a special prize just for you

Quote Originally Posted by thelastcaress View Post
    What's the prize for finding it Aunty?

Lol i can't wait to find out what that might be.

My flat has never looked so brilliant by the way, some of my new found motivation must be rubbing off on one of my flatmates and all, i caught him cleaning the bath yesterday - i honestly don't think he's ever done that before. Just got to get the other one in line too now. Any ideas?

I am sure I got caught up in something like this before when you hid one of your belts. After I found it for you, you went on to thank me by using it on me. Be careful of any games that Miss dreams up, there is usually only one winner.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    Forget the easter egg ..how about I hide one of my belts ?? Nodoubt it will be the xh3 tail and you can come and hunt the garden for it ! Whilst doing so i'm sure you would all have my garden nice and tidy at the same time

Let the hunt begin !

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell73 View Post
    I am sure I got caught up in something like this before when you hid one of your belts. After I found it for you, you went on to thank me by using it on me. Be careful of any games that Miss dreams up, there is usually only one winner.

BB73
    Lol that's part of the fun that. I know i won't win although it does depend on how you defime win i guess.

tlc

Tell them your Aunty Eve has said she may pop in unexpectedly and if there is any mess she will take her cane or belt to them as she believes in cp and they won't sit down for a week afterwards.If they don't keep it tidy she will know because she knows everything LOL

Quote Originally Posted by thelastcaress View Post
    Lol i can't wait to find out what that might be.

My flat has never looked so brilliant by the way, some of my new found motivation must be rubbing off on one of my flatmates and all, i caught him cleaning the bath yesterday - i honestly don't think he's ever done that before. Just got to get the other one in line too now. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Barbedwire; 27-03-2011 at 12:29 PM.

I might well try that, be worth it just to see the look on their faces.