Default take me to the woods

ive always wanted to be taken to the woods and spanked. over a guys knee then bent over a gate or log and then spanked some more,and whipped with a switch i was made to select...

Question Re: take me to the woods

Hi Cat, I can certainly help you with that. Do you have a woods in mind? I would love to give you the spanking you need.

Default Re: take me to the woods

hi steve(ph) sounds good yes i do have woods in mind

Quote Originally Posted by cat View Post
    hi steve(ph) sounds good yes i do have woods in mind
    In that case we should meet. Might I suggest a public place of your choice with no commitment either way?

hi steve sounds good you can send me a private message and we can chat from there

Hi Westender, am I missing something here, the only woods you have in Glasgow are made o concrete.

BB73

Hi Westy, There are more parks in Glasgow than any other city in the UK I believe. So you are correct. The name Glasgow also derives from green place or green fields. I actually like the city. When the sun shines it has some fantastic buildings and architecture. I am due to see the Fife Heidie shortly and I have a feeling I will be getting my hands well warmed with her XH for fighting on the computer. I did notice that she had a bit of a go later though but she was very polite. Working on my get out excuse which will not work at the moment. She hasn't been heard of for a couple of days, waiting on the radar picking up the broomstick.

BB73

I shall be in Glasgow next Wednesday. I often am on business, but so far all spenkees have asked for indoors. I love the idea of giving an OTK spanking in one of the parks. Lead me to your chosen spot and prepare to bend over. I have no interest in hands, but you might be tempted to use them to cover your bottom before I'd finished. I wouldn't permit that, or let you get up, until your bottom was scarlet, hot, throbbing, bruised and swollen... but NOT marked beyond anything that would fade in a week. If you would like to have lunch or dinner with me afterwards the treat is on me... I could enjoy watching you try not to fidget (The invitation is open to anyone interested, but first come first served with a firm date.)