Thread: Good-Bye

Default Good-Bye

Hi,

I have been watching the recent postings and what I originally thought was friendly banter and teasing has taken a tone that I am no longer comfortable with. I also feel the site is drifting from it's original intent as there is as much non topic related discussion some of which makes me uncomfortable.
    I just don't feel comfortable being a member now and subsequently I will be cancelling my membership.

I really do hope everyone can work out their differences.

Take care folks,

Stan

Default Re: Good-Bye

Quote Originally Posted by stan the man View Post
    Hi,

I have been watching the recent postings and what I originally thought was friendly banter and teasing has taken a tone that I am no longer comfortable with. I also feel the site is drifting from it's original intent as there is as much non topic related discussion some of which makes me uncomfortable.
    I just don't feel comfortable being a member now and subsequently I will be cancelling my membership.

I really do hope everyone can work out their differences.

Take care folks,

Stan

i`ve sent an email to this site to delete my profile.