Default Young, red haired submissive avaliable - London

Hello!

I am 28, red hair, size 12 and have a genuinely submissive nature, as well as being a professional submissive.

I have access to a purpose built studio which has plenty of bondage and spanking furniture and also lots of tools, which are kept hygienically clean at all times.

I am educated to degree level, and am more than capable of holding a decent conversation, as well as being spanked!

Although I am available for spanking and bondage, I also like to experiment with other things, such as watersports and ******, often the more kinky the better!

Please contact me if you require any further information,

Hannah x

Default Re: Young, red haired submissive avaliable - London

Dear Mistress Hannah,
    Do you like the idea of making me smell your arse after punishing me? What else would you like to do to me? Watersports ? Farting up my nose ?
    What do you charge ? SS