Default spanking/housework

Hello all

I am interested in meeting someone within the west midlands area, though travel is not a problem as work takes me to many areas of the uk, male or female for spanking, paddling and caning

I am paticularly interested in offering housework (im not a sissy maid, I am happy to do proper household chores and work hard in whatever task) I am proficient in hoovering, washing, ironing, dusting, polishing and many others, I am happy to preform any house hold task from the washing up to cleaning a bathroom with a toothbrush, polishing shoes to scrubbing the floors. I am happy to wear a maids uniform with heels, or however you would prefer me to dress

I am also happy to serve by giving foot massages, being used as a foot stool, or simply to be spanked and humiliated for your enjoyment

I am male, around 5'8 (without heels on as a maid ) average build and very hard working

Look forward to hearing from anyone interested, please also feel free to send a PM, thankyou for reading

Default Re: spanking/housework

Yes

Please pm me if interested

Default Re: spanking/housework

And yes westender, I know that was not a serious reply just a poor attempt by youself to make a joke

I am looking to hear from individuals who are actually interested in the scene and who are interested in my post. Clearly some see it as an oppertunity make fun, which I personally feel is very impolite and shows those individuals are certianly not worth replying to

So once again, I am hoping those who are interested in my post will reply, and politely ask those who are not, and wish to only satisfy themselvs, do not

Thankyou