Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking New here, saying Hi from Fife

Just thought i'd introduce myself as I'm new here .
    Lady domestic disciplinarian who just loves all forms of CP
    I do require a donation for my time, this to cover the cost of new impliments ( I have been known to break a cane on a bottom ) .

There's no such thing as too many !!!

Barbedwire x

Default Re: New here, saying Hi from Fife

That`s not very welcoming!! Few enough ladies without you scaring them away.

Oh they are tight ,I must admit they keep their notes on a string and try to get them back,although I do believe it's just so's they can get an extra punishment

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    Where are you going to get a Fifer to pay for anything? Worse than Aberdonians.

Ahhhh now the thing is westy was definitley more interested in hot cheeks ! As I donate to the world wide fund of spanking impliments and cp and I heard westy was needing a new tawse the vat has been dropped due to the current financial climate

Now don't go telling anyone how nice I am by trying to help westy out

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    I thought, when I first read this, that we were still talking about Westey in Kylie's hotpants!! Do your earnings include Value Added Tax?
    TDH

Oh westy you must've managed to get through and evaded the sheep at some point , you can hear the squeeks for miles !!
    That was a good week, normally it's only 10p not even enough to oil my strap !!!

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    They are so tight they squeek when they walk.
    I heard you made £3:50 last week from 10 clients.
    That's actually quite good in Fife.

Oh westy you are just toooooooo sweet about me , you like me really don't you !
    Go on admit it , a fiesty Fiferess with wescoast blood running through her veins .

We can all meet and you can be in the middle and cov and I will both give you 6 of the best but if you forget to count out loud enough ,we'll start again hahahhah

Oh now i'm rubbing my hands with anticipation at the thought of how sore his bottom will be
    Cov ,I hope his hotpants are clean though or that'll be extra for making my strap and hand dirty !!!!

Westey, count up to 6??? You're crediting him with more intelligence than he actually has. We tried him with counting sheep when he had problems sleeping, but there was a nasty incident with one of the sheep, so we don't go there anymore. I don't know how to describe Westey- if you ever watched Father Ted, just think Father Jack in tartan hotpants!!
    TDH

Oh dear is he that bad ,maybe we should just burn his hotpants with a flaming good hiding and my tawse will survive Or we could wrap him up in heavy duty clingfilm for health and safety reasons first !

Just make sure that you've got a pair of Marigolds and plenty of disinfectant!! I'd burn the tawse afterwards if I were you- just to be on the safe side! I fear, however, that the cleanliness of Westey's hotpants will be the least of your worries!!
    TDH

Well ,I've been told my bottom is very nice and spankable but there's no-one man enough to test out the theory hahahhah

Hahahaha so he got a new buspass then ?? He's so brave but it'll probably take a week for him to get here with all the stops the bus is going to have to make just for him..... Is he bringing just his hand or should I worry about his poor old tawse that's about to die LOL

I'm a stubborn Fifer I can handle the wee westy boy !
    East meets West = a rumble in the jungle , the bets are on I think .

Cov ,don't be going to the bookies and making seperate bets on each of us tho as it's cheating hahahah

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast