Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The tale of the riding crop and the toilet seat

Chiefwhip has one major pet hate - people that leave the loo seat up! Usually, it's women that bitch to blokes about that sort of thing but not in Chiefwhip's case. It was purely accidental - honestly, and it happened twice. The first time, he forgave me because we were watching the Goodies and I really needed to go, if you know what I mean. And in my haste to get back in front of the telly, the inevitable happened.

The next morning, after my ablutions, I had no such excuse. The loo seat was left up and my fate was sealed! Unusually, after breakfast, I was`asked to wash up more or less straight away and I was also told I was going to be beaten afterwards. With that curious cocktail of apprehension and increasing arousal I completed this domestic task. Wearing nothing but a brown dressing gown, I was instructed to kneel up on the settee. He, with no pun intended, whipped out what is probably, for me, his most fearsome implement of corporal correction: his blue and white riding crop. I slipped off my gown to make it easier and shivering more in silent dread than cold, I assumed the required position.

I was expecting it to really hurt, but it stung more because he made good use of that lovely slappy bit of leather on the end. When it's used like a cane, it really bites into the flesh and has actually brought tears to my eyes on more than one occassion. Christ! The back of the thighs is a tantalising and very vulnerable target to a sadist!

*Contented grin!*

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Default Re: The tale of the riding crop and the toilet seat

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    Chiefwhip has one major pet hate - people that leave the loo seat up! Usually, it's women that bitch to blokes about that sort of thing but not in Chiefwhip's case. It was purely accidental - honestly, and it happened twice. The first time, he forgave me because we were watching the Goodies and I really needed to go, if you know what I mean. And in my haste to get back in front of the telly, the inevitable happened.

The next morning, after my ablutions, I had no such excuse. The loo seat was left up and my fate was sealed! Unusually, after breakfast, I was`asked to wash up more or less straight away and I was also told I was going to be beaten afterwards. With that curious cocktail of apprehension and increasing arousal I completed this domestic task. Wearing nothing but a brown dressing gown, I was instructed to kneel up on the settee. He, with no pun intended, whipped out what is probably, for me, his most fearsome implement of corporal correction: his blue and white riding crop. I slipped off my gown to make it easier and shivering more in silent dread than cold, I assumed the required position.

I was expecting it to really hurt, but it stung more because he made good use of that lovely slappy bit of leather on the end. When it's used like a cane, it really bites into the flesh and has actually brought tears to my eyes on more than one occassion. Christ! The back of the thighs is a tantalising and very vulnerable target to a sadist!

*Contented grin!*

Cherry x
    i must admite it is one of my pet hates too. So Cherry I would of given you the same treatment. i do like the feel of a riding crop. thanks for sharing this with us......

You would have used it on me? Aww 'Cub, Sir, it was an accident! I didn't mean it! *Shamefacedly scrutinises shoelaces and shuffles feet before giving you the puppy dog-eyed treatment*

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

You would have used it on me? Aww 'Cub, Sir, it was an accident! I didn't mean it! *Shamefacedly scrutinises shoelaces and shuffles feet before giving you the puppy dog-eyed treatment*

Cherry x
    Yes i Would of Cherry, I`ve done the puppy dog-eyed treatment didn`t work on my daddy and does not work with me too. my daddy would just wipped my pants down a drag me over his lap. ooooch

Quote Originally Posted by borocub View Post
    Yes i Would of Cherry, I`ve done the puppy dog-eyed treatment didn`t work on my daddy and does not work with me too. my daddy would just wipped my pants down a drag me over his lap. ooooch
    Oh, dear!

Well 'Cub, Sir - if I was ever invited round to your abode, I would be on my best behaviour! *whimpers*

Cherry x

Oh, dear!

Well 'Cub, Sir - if I was ever invited round to your abode, I would be on my best behaviour! *whimpers*

Cherry x
    your welcome any time, good but i think you would missbehave just so u got a spanking. i`m starting to get to now you missy.
    Last edited by borocub; 07-01-2011 at 05:53 PM.

good but i think you would missbehave just so u got a spanking. i`m starting to get to now you missy.
    Sounds like you're judging me by your own standards, 'Cub! Isn't that precisely what you would do?

Sounds like you're judging me by your own standards, 'Cub! Isn't that precisely what you would do?
    well yes, we are like two peas in a pod, i`ve been winding me daddy up all day. he text me about 4pm to stand in the corner with my shorts and pants down with my hands on my head. then take a pic to send to him. i`m so in for a good long hard spanking when he comes up.

well yes, we are like two peas in a pod, i`ve been winding me daddy up all day. he text me about 4pm to stand in the corner with my shorts and pants down with my hands on my head. then take a pic to send to him. i`m so in for a good long hard spanking when he comes up.
    How are you supposed to take a picture if you've got your hands on your head?

LOL!

Cherry x

How are you supposed to take a picture if you've got your hands on your head?

LOL!

Cherry x
    i set my phone up frist and put it on timer. then went in the corner.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast