Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default where are all the ladies

Where are all the ladies We only get males on the site

Default Re: where are all the ladies

Awfully good question. I think a lot of sites are populated by mainly men looking for women or, failing their availability, other men but there's no substitute for the real thing so any ideas about attracting more to the site warmly welcomed.

Thinking caps on!

Chief bottom

I have a loving wife who is not into spanking But now and then gives me a session Cling film spanking etc We arw both 69 What I cant understand is we cant be on our own Where are all the other oldies Male or Female

Hi,

Here's one of them!

I guess it can be a slight bit intimidating to post when you read all the MM posts. At first, I thought the forum was strictly for MM, then realized it was for anyone so maybe if more ladies post, the silent ones will realize it's a place for everyone.

I'm in Canada so meeting's are out of the question but I love reading about the fantasies and desires and experiences of others. I've only ever been spanked by the male species but would love to try - maybe just once - getting my bottom blistered by a woman. I think it'd be fun to watch a guy give another guy a good hot spanking, too, to be able to freely walk around them both to observe.

rbb

ps - curiosity is getting the best of me - what's a cling film spanking?

our cling film nights is when I am clingfilm from neck to feet the given a good spanking

I too have some questions about the cling-film:
    Does she leave bits exposed for the spanking or is everything encased and you spanked over it? Can you honestly not move at all, if so are you encased whilst in position or do you just roll over for it? Is there a particular type of clingfilm that's best used or will Sainsbury's finest do the job just as well? When the deed's been done does all the clingfilm have to be cut off or can you unwind it? How do you scratch?

Depending on your responses I might have a little rummage around in the kitchen drawer before she gets home -you never know she might be game.

Chief Bottom.

I am encased from neck to feet My bum is spanked over cling film at first Later she may free my bum ready for a cane or strap Because I cant use my hands She may free my bit and then use her hands to give me a finish Cling film from Asda

You know, I never thought of clingfilm in this way at all and when I read Chief Bottom's questions, it hit me that this could be a very erotic adventure! Never would I have thought of clingfilm as a way of being bound, but ... I like this idea!!!

rbb

Let us know how you get on!

Chief Bottom

Quote Originally Posted by nud1111 View Post
    Where are all the ladies We only get males on the site
    Maybe it's just easier for men to tell the world that they're looking for a bottom to spank than it is for us ladies to admit that it's something we enjoy!

Seriously though, from experience on other sites, I want to make sure I 100% trust anyone that I'm proposing to bare my backside to, and a lot of the males can be a bit hasty in their desire to meet up and get going.

As my mother keeps telling me (despite the fact that I'm 40 and left home many years ago!) there's a lot of strange people on the internet!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast