Default wet myself and punished by dad

My fantasy is to have wet my pants and been punished by dad for being lazy. He makes me strip down to my white wet pants and pulls a chair up and i go otk for a hard spanking in my wet pants with his slipper hand and belt.
    But after that I am ordered to bend over and take 6 hard strokes with his cane still in wet pants. What a sting as the rattan hits the wet flesh.
    anyone with a similar experience

Default Re: wet myself and punished by dad

i had a session a few months ago where i wet my pants. my uncle gave me a good spanking and a good strapping on my bare wet butt.

Hi Just wondered what was dads punishment and did it sting like hell. Any more details to provide

An appropriate punishment, after a soundly spanked bottom, would be to have my pajamas soaked in a bowl of urine then have to put them back on and stand in front of a radiator.

Am imagining my hot buttocks against the radiator as I hear dads footsteps on the stairs. He is nearing my room and as he opens the door I see him remove his belt.
    He pulls me over his knee and brings the heavy belt down over my wet pj's. I cant get up and he keeps belting my sore arse....
    I feel tears in my eyes but wont let him see them,the sting is now too much to bare..,,