Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My severely caned botom

The pic here shows what my bottom looked like after a severe caning. The scenario requested a cut bottom and that is what i got. My pants stuck to my bottom on the drive home, and the cut flesh stung for 4 or 5 days. I had to put germolene on each night.

Default Re: My severely caned botom

Nice work, whoever did that! I'd love to take a caning like that but marks like those present real difficulties ;-)

Newcastle upon Tyne, can accomm at times.

Very good, when you are ready for another one please get in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by northpage View Post
    Very good, when you are ready for another one please get in touch.
    Thanks, but i only receive from females (and usually pay for the privilege, as most do)

Last time I had weals on my bottom like that I was in approved school and when you were caned the headmaster always made sure there was blood.Always on the bare bottom and he used to stand at the other end of his office and charge down at a running pace and whip that cane round your ass.Woe betide if you took your fingers off your toes.

Nice! I've had similar, except there was severe bruising as well. I couldn't even lie on my back the first night and I had a limp all day afterwards. Aloe vera slathered all over my buttocks felt soo-oooo good! I was cropped, caned, spanked and belted for quite a while.

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Snap - thrashed with flogger, strap, carriage whip and canes.

Snap? I'd say! As in the cane snapping as your Top hit you! Was he right handed? Judging how the bruising the is much more severe on the right cheek, I'm guessing with a twist of the wrist, he drove the cane in on impact and he pretty much stayed in the same place and didn't move or change angles too much. Is that a fair thing to say, or am I talking out of my (sadly) pristine backside?

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Doesn't a well caned bottom look just so beautiful? although I prefer female ones. I'm new to this site but not to spanking, c/p and discipline so hello to all and would love some responses.
    nice and red.

this was my worse caning

Attachment 2698

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast