Default SE Sub for Severe CP

I am a 43 yo male sub, living in the SE, gradually pushing my CP boundaries.

I would very much like to meet a genuinely sadistic domme or couple that would like to administer a severe strapping, flogging and/or caning. No strings, no fees either way.

I am up for most roleplay including interrogation and straightforwrd punishment scenarios. Can be restrained or unrestrained (with extra strokes for breaking position of course). Also happy to be punished alongside another sub(s) - contest anyone?

Can take severe marks, filming and/or witnesses not a problem if hooded or masked. Can travel and am available most weekdays noon - 4:00 pm.
    Can travel Kent, Surrey, M25 South or London.

This is a genuine ad and i would like to arrange something before the end of July so please feel free to contact.

Best Regards,

Welted

Default Re: SE Sub for Severe CP

No response yet from domme's or couples and I'm in need of a severe thrashing soon so i'm shamelessly bumping my ad.

Free daytime throughout July and August, if you're
    in the SE and have ever wanted to give a no-strings thrashing to a willing male sub (no Brad Pitt but not Joe Pasquale either), please contact.