Default Looking for friendly male spankees in the South Wales/South West area

Hello there. I'm a 39 year old friendly, sane male spanker looking for similar male spankees (age/looks/size not important) in the South Wales/South West area. Happy to do role play or anything that works for both of us. Prefer to start off by meeting up in a pub and taking things from there if the chemistry seems right. Drop me a line (private message) if interested - be great to hear from you.

Default Re: Looking for friendly male spankees in the South Wales/South West area

hi my name is bill im a 48 year old medium build male who is looking for someone who would enjoy giving me a long and hard bare bottom spanking.
    i would be willing to meet for a drink first

Default Re: Looking for friendly male spankees in the South Wales/South West area

40 y/o in Somerset happy to go over your knee. Pleanty of pubs here to meet in or i can drive as well