Default Need to be taught..

Hi,
    I am new to this site and new to spanking and need someone to teach me how to give and recieve gentle playfull spanks.
    I have not got much experience in this but find the subject fascinating and very erotic. What I need is someone experienced to show me how to spank, maybe watch them spanking someone so i get to know the ropes so to speak. I am also interested in mild spanking on myself.
    I am willing to meet girls and boys.. I do not mind who.. I just want to learn.
    Regards
    Spud332
    P.S. I am male

Default Re: Need to be taught..

How would you like to practice on me, I am willing to be spanked by hand or submit to punishment by tawse, paddle or cane. I would expect to leave with my bottom red and knowing that I have been punished. I am overweight and of older years.

Hi,
    I would love to practice on you.. I dont mind who I spank or cane as long as I am learning the ropes and get a bit of guidance.

Please contact me on stephen.curle@ntlworld.com