Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new term

Default new term

Dressed in my crisp new uniform ;grey shorts ,black socks,white shirt and school tie,shoes polished to perfection,I find myself inexplicably called to account myself before the headmaster....He warns me that my behaviour last year was intolerable , my imperinence beyond endurance,in fact the only reason he had allowed me to return to the school was "an understanding" reached with my mentors that I should be subject to the strictest regime of discipline.I was then presented with a list of regulations,rules that I would be expected to follow to the letter ;infractions meant immediate punishments and the constant threat of expulsion would ever hang over me.The implicit warning was that I should not again gain entry to so prestigous an establishment and must be grateful for the priviledge.So having had his say he had me lean over the bookcase by the window and swished me a dozen cracks across the backside with a light rattan before ushering me off,slightly tearful,vowing to try my hardest this term.

Default Re: new term

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    No wonder your behaviour was so out of control last year! With such a pathetic attempt at punishing you - 12 strokes with a light rattan cane-I'm surprised that you didn't leave his office with a smile on your face! A real Headmaster would have had the tears flowing down your face long before he'd started to cane you!!

The Demon Headmaster
    Would they be tears of laughter caused by the legedary TDH semce of humour ?

As a persistent offender no doubt I warrant a more severe punishment .

Gloucestershire/Can accommodate Sometimes

Quite Right.
    I have just seen on the news that Manchester and the North West are some of the worst areas for binge drinking.
    Clearly, there are many buttocks of both genders that urgently require the attention of the cane!

On that, we are both agreed! Your problem is finding someone firm enough to administer it!
    TDH

Binge drinking , hangovers,cold showers and a good slippering,hands strapped six times each,then sat at a desk writing lines of the meaty sort,that you can really gnash your teeth upon,knowing all along that at the appointed time the rod awaits...

On that, we are both agreed! Your problem is finding someone firm enough to administer it!
    TDH
    I admit you are probably the best in the country at what you do and that I wasted the opportunity that you presented to me with my fascetious attitude .Wave your magic wand , sir,your summons remains the masters touch!

The best??? Come on and take me on Covspank.I've spanked them all.Boys,girls old and young WHO ARE YOU??? Talk to me about my gramma!! I AM THE BEST with all due respect.

Ah a cretin with respect is better than no cretin at all...

as usual your insight is astounding, perhaps you should reconsider your stance on analysis..or at least veterinary practice!

Oh blimey, it's handbags at dawn again! Welcome to Bitchfests-R-Us and Cov, as usual, is right in the middle of it!

Right, that's my cheekiness out of my system. It's been a while since I've logged on as my laptop has been out of action. Hope you are keeping well, Sir.

Kind Regards

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast