Thread: flogging

Default flogging

Old style cat -0-nine tails floggings required in early August>>>willing subject available for newbies or the more experienced>>> up to say 200 plus lashes.

Default Re: flogging

Quote Originally Posted by 4flogging View Post
    Old style cat -0-nine tails floggings required in early August>>>willing subject available for newbies or the more experienced>>> up to say 200 plus lashes.
    That's mindblowing

With a punishment as severe as that, I'd have thought you'd insist upon an experienced person, ie, somebody who knows what they're doing.

I made a cat o' nine tails once and swopped it for a cane from a commercial friend of mine up north.

Uncle David

even i'd fine that way too hard to take. I've been flogged on the back and bum. I'd draw the line at that amount.

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    Borocub - I hope that you're not going to prove to be a wimp, when I visit Eston in September!!!
    TDH
    Sir i will not be a wimp, just not that keen on been flogged. My last partener went o.t.t and i had to spend time off work.

Hi Uncle David,
    Thanks for you input , I offer myself to inexperienced ones so they can at least have some one to practise on. Over the years one beginner became very adapt &stayed friends for a long time.

But have to admit I do prefer an experienced Dom who can read body language so knows when to ease off a little then build up again ;;so the flogging may last longer. more enjoyable for all.

Regards
    Stef

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    That's mindblowing

With a punishment as severe as that, I'd have thought you'd insist upon an experienced person, ie, somebody who knows what they're doing.

I made a cat o' nine tails once and swopped it for a cane from a commercial friend of mine up north.

Uncle David

Smile Re: flogging

Quote Originally Posted by 4flogging View Post
    Hi Uncle David,
    Thanks for you input , I offer myself to inexperienced ones so they can at least have some one to practise on. Over the years one beginner became very adapt &stayed friends for a long time.

But have to admit I do prefer an experienced Dom who can read body language so knows when to ease off a little then build up again ;;so the flogging may last longer. more enjoyable for all.

Regards
    Stef
    Well I am certainly a VERY experienced DOM on the mainland, not a million miles from Ryde and can absolutely guarantee you an excellent session with a variety of scenarios and implements!!
    Michael