Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What reasons were you spanked for as a kid?

What offences did you commit as a child that resulted in you being spanked, either at home or at school? Is there anything that sticks in your mind in particular? These are the occassions that I remember:

School: Only one incident - in Year Five (I would've been about eight years old) in class, another classmate wanted to borrow my eraser. I knew if I chucked it across the classroom at him, I would've got my legs slapped (this particular female teacher was big on leg slapping!) so I got out of my seat to give it him. Only trouble was, the teacher was addressing the class at the time and before I knew it, one of my elbows was grabbed so I was pretty much dangling or standing on tippy-toes and five or six meaty slaps were given to the backs of my thighs! I was mortified! Spanking and caning happened to other kids, not me!

Home: I was fourteen and my little brother had got hold of my music cassette tapes (they were copies of my older brother's heavy metal collection that he did for me) and had claimed that they were his. I went mad, we got into an argument and I ended up proper laying into him. He would've been eight. Dad waded in, wrapped one hand around me, pinning my hands to my sides and delivered six, eight...maybe twelve full-bloodied smacks to my clothed backside. I howled at the injustice of it! Then I was pushed roughly on the settee and was told in no uncertain terms that I was to remain there and not say a word, or else I would get more! The sedantry equivalent to corner time!

Used to get a clout on the back of the head by my mum a lot - usually for being cheeky. (Nice to see that nothing's changed, eh?) Laughing too loudly and raucously in a manner unbecoming of a young lady was another one(!) How can laughing warrant a clomp on the back of the head?! Honestly!! Was forever being yelled at for drinking milk, pop or juice straight out of the bottle or carton and not using a cup! I think I was physically chastised in some way for running across a busy road without looking left or right. I would have been about eleven.

That's about all I can remember. Any thoughts?

Cherry x

Default Re: What reasons were you spanked for as a kid?

yeah i got it on the bum in school at about 12 years old. i was caught throwing a copy to my cousin and was put standing in front of the class and caned on the trousers. Pretty sore and one to remember and then it was face the board on my tippy toes with hands on the board.

Allman

well my dad would punish me for the slitest thing. One time i was messing about in a mates garden. I cut his mam's washing line. I didn't mean to cut it. Any his mam told my dad. My borther came and found me. To tell me dad wanted me. I got home, it was a hot day so i only had my swimmimg tunks on.
    I got home well my dad shouted out me. Told me to knee over the sofa. He pulled my tunks down took off his belt. He gave me one hell of a belting. He never held back, that was the norm for me as i was the eldest.

Quote Originally Posted by borocub View Post
    well my dad would punish me for the slitest thing. One time i was messing about in a mates garden. I cut his mam's washing line. I didn't mean to cut it. Any his mam told my dad. My borther came and found me. To tell me dad wanted me. I got home, it was a hot day so i only had my swimmimg tunks on.
    I got home well my dad shouted out me. Told me to knee over the sofa. He pulled my tunks down took off his belt. He gave me one hell of a belting. He never held back, that was the norm for me as i was the eldest.
    My God...that was harsh! How old were you?

Cherry x

i was 7 years old, my dad started belting me on my bare bum at 6 years old. My last belting from him was at 15 years. I was belted at least once very two weeks. So i didn't do much pe as school. I became go at hiding this from everyone. It became normal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by borocub View Post
    i was 7 years old, my dad started belting me on my bare bum at 6 years old. My last belting from him was at 15 years. I was belted at least once very two weeks. So i didn't do much pe as school. I became go at hiding this from everyone. It became normal for me.
    Jesus Christ! That's truly shocking. I find it astonishing that you've embraced CP as an adult, instead of condemning it outright. I actually cried when I read your post - you poor thing!

love and hugs

Cherry x

as a child i had no say, that's way it took me a while to post on this one. As i had an idear that people would react in this way. My partener knows the whole story. spanking for me now is part of who i am i'm an adult i enjoy it. It's more of a male bounding. I do switch and being with other males that enjoy the same thing. most of my spanking mates have been though the same thing.
    Last edited by borocub; 27-06-2010 at 12:41 PM.

i'm sorry it effected you that way. Don't cry, it's in the past. I'm still here. My dad is not, he drunk him self to death.

A bit like all the rest, I could not do anything right in my fathers eyes, he watched me like a bloody hawk and I would get hit for the slightest thing, he wasn’t very loving to my sister or my self and he never played with us as children.
    I sometimes think that it was not his fault as he grow up in a seaman orphanage this was around 1920 in Liverpool so he was bought up hard and so was I, many a time he would loose his temper and shout out "I’ll murder you", I don’t think he would have done it was more of a threat. I remember I was about 5 years old and I craped my pants and my mother told me to put them in a bucket of water and she would do them later, she forgot, my father saw them and lost his temper, he went to hit me round the head, but my mum stopped him saying "he’s got a good bottom" "that’s for kicking he replied" he grabbed hold of me pulled down my shorts and ripped my underpants off and beat the living day lights out of me only using his hand, but left me shaking in fear, I was too afraid to cry.
    As I grow up a leather slipper replaced his hand and not long after a cane was used, I had many beating, now looking back I’m sure I didn’t deserve them it was just his way.
    I didn’t grow up a "hard person" or a timid person I think I’m just normal, since leaving school I’ve never got into fights or very abusive to any work mates/friends, the only legacy of my childhood is now I like my bottom spanked, I have asked myself many time WHY maybe I now think it is normal to walk around with a sore bottom all the time.

my dad would be fine with my two borthers. I found out after his father passed away that they wanted to abopt me. That's when the penny droped, that's why my dad did what he did. Well we never got on we did have other fall out but it was him that got hurt, not me.
    Maybe like you that's one reason why spanking and other punishment
    became normal.
    Last edited by borocub; 27-06-2010 at 08:50 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast