Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Frilly Knickers and a New Harsh Guardian

Originally Posted by juliesylvia
    Yes I would like that I would love it if I went to a club I am wearing all black, black t-shirt, black tight brief shorts black frilly knickers and black ballerina shoes, or my low heeled black stilettos , I am at the bar , suddenly this elderly short 5ft'3inches gentleman 83
    years old appears by my side "Well girl? where is my drink child? And my stool ?" He has an air of authority about him
    "Oh sorry Sir" I reply "Er what would like you Sir ?"And I get off the bar high stool
    "Make mine a Scotch young lady and be quick about it"
    "Yes Sir"
    I embarrassingly get his drink and offer it to him
    "And you should not be DRINKING GIRL"
    "sorry Sir"
    He say's it in front of everyone at the bar I wish for the ground to swallow me up
    "Make hers a a blackcurrant with soda "
    While the barman gets my drink he drags me over his knee , he is quite strong for 83 and he starts to spank me hard and quite fast on my tight shorts
    "OWWWWWWWWWW PLEASE SIR , DON'T, DON'T I 'M SORRY SIR"
    "You wait girl I intend to discipline you and I don't care who see 's girl, just you wait"
    Oh my God!!!!!!!! shame!!!!! and when the drinks come
    "Put it at my regular table, come here girl" he holds my arms behind my back and slaps my shorts covered backside TO THE MIDDLE OF THE CLUB FLOOR NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Stay there" he barks at me "HANDS ON YOUR HEAD" He sounds so terribly angry I don't even know who he is, he gets a high stool from the bar , drags me over his knee, gets both my hands behind my back and starts spanking me IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHTCLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!SHAME!!!!!!!!! In front of hundreds of people

"Please Sir , no more Sir" Shocked people are staring mouths agape some are laughing , in fact most people are laughing at me Everyone is watching, then he takes my tight Lycra mini shorts down to JUST ABOVE MY BUM AND CONTINUES SPANKING ME ON MY FRILLY BLACK KNICKERS , By now I am pleading and crying and begging him to stop, but he doesn't, "You WICKED GIRL, GOOD, I HOPE YOU ARE SUITABLY EMBARRASSED GIRL AND I HAVEN'T FINISHED WITH YOU YET GIRL" I get a really good spanking, some people are saying"Good , tan her bare backside red raw old man " Oh shame, shame, he is not finished yet , HE PULLS MY KNICKERS DOWN AND RESUMES SPANKING ME ON MY BARE BACKSIDE, the crowd raises a mighty cheer when he pulls my knickers down.

This has now gone on for 20 minutes, he is old , soon he will stop and my embarrassment will be over, I didn't reckon he would have a clothesbrush I get hard ,fast spankings for a further ten minutes, by now there are quite a few tears down my face
    "GET UP GIRL" he shouts, the crowd give an almighty cheer as I get up and pull my knickers and tight shorts up, Shame Shame, well at least its over, He grabs my arms and puts them behind my back and slaps my bum continually as he runs me out of the nightclub to his car as the crowd laugh and cheer more.

The car is an old Rolls Royce,
    "Charles open the door" It is chauffeur driven? Oh No
    Charles his driver opens the back door and he gets in first dragging me in behind him, it quite a big back seat and he drags me over his knee, hands behind my back again and this time a slipper, He pulls down my shorts and frilly knickers as Charles gets out the drivers seat goes to the back door and shuts it
    "I don't even know you Sir"
    "So what young lady, you obviously needed a good spanking and you know you do because you let me embarrass you girl, you wait I will really thrash your bare bottom when we get to my house girl , but for know "
    "OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" The hard fast slippering starts
    "Please Sir"
    So I can well relate to knickers and public ,embarrassing humiliating spankings
    Well, continuing on, the old , quite strong disciplinarian slippers my bare bum in the car, hard and fast
    "Please Sir, , please Stop Sir"
    "NO YOUNG LADY, I WILL NOT STOP GIRL"
    SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
    "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Pease Sir"
    "Your Name tgirl"
    "J-ulie Sir"
    "Julie WHAT GIRL?"
    "Julie Sylvia George Sir"
    "I" SLAP
    "AM" SLAP
    "MR" SLAP
    "WILSON OR SIR OR MR R WILSON TO YOU GIRL UNDERSTOOD?"
    SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
    "OWWWW yes Sir"
    "Good, now that is out of the way time to attend even more to your bare bottom, I don't mind if you wriggle but any unnessary kicking and I will add more to what your going to get tonight UNDERSTAND ME CHILD"
    Oh shame of shame , he called me child , I feel so utterly embarressed
    "yes Mr Wilson Sir"
    "Good, you are going to get a tanning you wil never forget girl, a series of tannings and thrashings you will never forget" and with that he prceeds to warm my brusied bare bottom up again, We drive through the city, thank god for tinted windows
    "Charles, drive fast but sensibly , we don't want any police entaglement"
    "Yes Sir"
    he holds my hands behind my back tightly, he scolds me
    "Wicked girl" "impudent child" "Insolent young pup" Thats right , weep, beg , but I am determined to tan your bare backside all the way to my house, you will have very little need to sit down in my car as you will be over my knee for the entire journey"
    "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA H PLEASE PLEASE IT HURTS SIR" I shriek but its to no avail,
    "I live in Hendon girl, I have a nice big house there yes it will be a long journey tonight for you" and You will get the clothesbrush again girl" I wail especially when he pulls my shorts and knickers a little way down my thighs. ON and on he spanks and spanks me my wriggling more pronounced , I kick my legs but I manage to do it in a way that doesn't inpede him tanning my backside or me kicking on of the sidewindows out I really don't want to find out what would happen if I did any of those things.
    We have to stop at a garage about 5 or 6 miles out of Central London and far from the club . I am finally allowed to try and sit down,
    Last edited by juliesylvia; 24-06-2010 at 04:32 AM.

Default Re: Frilly Knickers and a New Harsh Guardian

"SIT DOWN GIRL, TAKE THE PAIN IN YOUR BACKSIDE, DON'T WORRY I WILL SOON HAVE YOUR SHORTS AND KNICKERS DOWN AGAIN GIRL""Charles, fill her up and get some refreshments , I think I shall need and so will this wicked young lady"
    "Yes Sir" Charles gets out and fills up the car then goes into the petrol station to pay for the petrol , as soon as he does, Mr Wilson drags me over his knee again and spanks me on my shorts then dumps me back beside him again. wHEN Charles comes back and we turn out of the station Mr Wilson turns to me
    "Befoe I put you back over my knee and give you more of what you know you deserve I suspect YOU would like to know how someone of my age can deal with you so effectively, well I have to work out , you know ,tanning young girls and young tgirls bare bottoms very HARD is not a job for the infirm and frail, Well young lady what is your job?"
    "I am a call centre staff operative Sir"
    "I see, well is it permanent or temporary?"
    "I think it is temporary Sir"
    "YOU THINK????????? YOU SHOULD KNOW GIRL"
    "Temporary Sir"
    "Well girl ,you can come and work for me as my maid, also you will be my "ward" girl, not my offical one of course , but my "ward " you will be, is that acceptable to you young lady? don't worry I have enough money for you girl, WELL?"
    Intimidated I reply"Yes Sir"
    "Good, back over my knee girl, actually this knee time to trap those slightly kicking long legs of yours"
    Needless to say he deliberately spanks me hard but not so fast on m first my shorts coverd bum , then on my frilly knickers for long periods and then finally on my bare bum using his hand, slipper and clothesbrush
    "Just you wait till I get you home girl"
    Eventually we arrive at his house I have to get out( after pulling my shorts and knickers on my extremely sore bottom) And open the door for His Lordship
    He grabs my arms again and slaps my bum till we reach his front door , Charles has already got the door open of course and shuts it as I am spanked inside
    "Stand There hands on your head"
    He turns me round and slap smy bum again
    "I have some nighties for you to get dressed in girl " first of all I shall show you to your quarters"
    He spanks me all the way to my new room
    "This will be your bedroom , it has a shower and toilet in itgirl but most importantly a nice armchair"Again he sits down and I am across his knee again for quite a long tanning.
    Afterwards he tells me"Get up, get showered and get dressed I will return witht the riding crop and the cane , there are some nice baby doll nighties in the wardrobe, wear the white one girl when you are finished, get into bed I will return shortly"
    "Yes Sir"
    "I promised you a thrashing and a thrashing you will GET"
    I am truly afriad, I get my things of and shower and afterwards put on the white baby doll nightie with maribou trim and white matching frilly knickers with a fluffy ball at the front, and I put on the mule slippers which also have a fluffy rim. I look at myself in the mirror, mmmmmmmmm I look very nice , but I am terrified , I better get into bed
    The bedsheets are cold and I have to becareful as my bottom is so sore.

Eventually Mr Wilson comes back with his riding crop and cane and he sits down in the armchaiir
    "Well Miss George, problably you are wondering why I picked on you at the club hmmmm? well it was a CP club after all and a pretty young thing like you runs a risk of that happening to you , of course I knew who you were, you recently wrote to me looking for a disciplinarian Yes I am the person you were meant to meet tonight "
    "But I didn't er ask you to embarrass me in that way Sir"
    Last edited by juliesylvia; 24-06-2010 at 03:54 AM.

"Well , so what young lady? from what you told me in your letter you needed to be embarrassed, your appalling behavior at school, swearing at teachers, Yes I did look into your school records as I have contacts in the teaching profession, you had the brains but choose not to ue them, instead, you daydreamed, played truant, swore at people trying to educate you to get some wisdom into your foolish head although from some of your tests, you are worse than foolish, you are above average intelligence but your school reports are extremely poor AREN'T THEY?"
    I bow my head in shame
    "Yes and look at you , dressing up in girls clothing, a right tigrl, smooth shaven legs as well, and I have dealt with young ladies like you before girl, I know all about your disgusting fantasies"
    "What fantasies Sir? I have none really" I lied unconvincingly
    "You know to be treated harshly by someone of miy or slightly younger generation, yes you would even submit to me giving you a good rogering and masterbation at the same time young lady, but you don't like me, YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE MEN DO YOU? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO your not attracted to me your just attracted to what I am doing to you, making you yield, making you cum AGAIN AND AGAIN WELL GIRL? ADMIT TO IT "
    "N, N No Sir"
    "LIAR DO YOU REALLY WISH FOR ME TO REALLY GO TO TOWN ON YOU GIRL?"
    Last edited by juliesylvia; 24-06-2010 at 04:34 AM.

"No no no Sir, OK I admit to that fantasy Sir"
    "Well igrl I won't be doing that but I am going to give you a DAMN GOOD THRASHING!! DISGUSTING USER YOU ARE YOUNG LADY"
    And with that he drags out of the bed over his knee on the bed and again he spanks me hard and fast first on my frilly knickers and then on my bare bottom.
    "Get up girl and get across the bed" He pushes my nightie way up my back and pulls my knickers down a bit more "Stay down girl, you can cry and scream if you wish but stay down and count the strokes , if you move unnecessarily I will award you 10 extra strokes each time , GOT THAT?"
    "Yes Sir"
    He proceeds to thrash my bare bum with the riding crop, I receive 50 hard strokes
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAH 28 THANK YOU SIR, 29 THANK YOU SIR 30 THANK YOU SIR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
    Afterwards I have to to the other side of the bed for 50 more , then I have to put 2 pillows underneath my hips and I get 50 more
    Mr Wilson repeats it again with the junior cane, by now I am so sore and I am woe begone
    but he still looks so very angry with me "You wicked litle girl, you think I have finished with you , you will leave from your job, when do you get paid next?
    "En E End of the week Sir"
    "You will leave that job as soon as you are paid girl, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?, oh yes young lady I know a place as well where they are extremely strict and stern yes much sterner than me in dealing with real girls and tgirls like you, it will prepare you for the discipline you have coming to you ahead, and I have video's of the naughty children I have dealt and YOU WILL BE MADE TO SIT DOWN AND WATCH ALL OF THEM GIRL AS WELL AS I WILL MAKE A PUNISHMENT VIDEO OF YOU GETTING WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!!!! BUT FOR NOW LIE ACROSS THOSE PILLOWS AGAIN"
    "No more Sir, please no more I am so so sore Sir"
    "ACROSS GIRL, DON'T BOTHER COUNTING THE STROKES THIS TIME, I WILL STOP WHEN I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THRASHING YOUR WICKED AND WILLFUL B0TOM AND DON'T WORRY I WILL EMBARRASS YOU IN THAT CLUB AGAIN AND WHEN I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS AROUND , BUT NOW"
    He whips my bum with the riding crop , he grabs my hands half way through, I scream and shout and beg him but he just thrashes my bottom, later, much much later Mr Wilson is finished, my bum and upper thighs are criss crossed with crop strokes over the painful cane strokes.
    "Get into bed girl, well you have strong skin, lets see if it will be OK for tomorrow's discipline, after all we will have all of Sunday to get through Girl"
    "I wiill send for your things at the end of the week girl, goodnight Julie young lady"
    "G-G-G-G-Goodnight Mr Wilson , Sir"

He leaves, slamming the bedroom door and I get into bed face down weeping with me rubbing my poor welted striped bare bottom.
    Last edited by juliesylvia; 24-06-2010 at 04:35 AM.

"GET UP GIRL" Oh no I am awakened from my deep dreamy sleep into my living nightmare
    2Quite a lovely bottom you have for such a very bad girl"
    "Please Sir I.........."
    "You what girl?, want me to give you a good spanking before you bathe and get dressed ? Certainly"
    And with that he drags me out of bed , lifts up my nightie
    "I see you left your knickers just under your bottom , lovely no inpedments or ripping frilly knicekrs"
    SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK SMACKSMACK
    "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PLEASE NO MORE SIR" as he livens up the painful crop marks as he tans my bare backside
    "Oh, so sorry young lady is it hurting you? GOOD"
    The spanking goes on and on and on and my bum gets hotter and hotter I can't help but wriggle and kick a bit , its so painful but somehow I control my wriggles and kicks, the fact he might take the crop to me and give me another unlimited amout of strokes really helps me to keep my discipline and keep my struggles to a minumum
    "Now Julie get into the shower , there will be a maids uniform for you to get dressed in, make sure you get ready, I have more fire to blister into your bottom girl"
    "Y Yes Sir"
    "HURRY UP AS WELL GIRL"
    I run to the shower with Mr Wilson chasing me and slapping my bottom as well
    "DON'T TAKE TOO LONG ABOUT IT AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE VERY CLEAN FOR YOUR KNICKER INSPECTION AS WELL GIRL"
    I take my nightie and knickers off and my strap on breast and shower , OWWWWW The hot water burns my very painful bottom but I have to get ready, After I am finished I put my strap on Breastbra back on
    When I come out there is a Maid's Uniform waiting for me, the usual French Maids Uniform, quite short with black frilly knickers and black seamed stockings and suspenders I get dressed and put fresh make up on and quickly make my way downstairs, I am nervous so I wait by the foot of the stairs with my hands on my head and my feet apart.
    Last edited by juliesylvia; 26-06-2010 at 03:32 AM.

Mr Wilson and Charles the Chauffer and as I begin to understand the butler soon arrive
    "You See Charles, young ladiies and tladies can behave correctly if disciplined severely enough, well girl this Mr Palmer, I refer to him as Charles, YOU REFER TO HIM AS MR PALMER OR SIR IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?
    Yes Sir"
    "Charles, you have my permission to thrash this young lady as you see fit, she ids subordinate to you and me, she must pull her weight around the mansion, I don't have suger babies I have wards and maids and schoolgirls and you will be all three young lady my present project, I will call you when I have finished with her Charles, you may return to your duties"

"Yes Sir" Mr Palmer say's he gives me a sadistic grin and tells me quietly "I look forward to dealing with you and completing your training Julie , you won't like it and you will have a hard time sitting down , but I shall like it"
    I tremble even more
    "Well girl, now we are alone, I shall explain what we are about to do ," he grabs my arms again and slaps my bum entering the lounge
    "HANDS ON YOUR HEAD"
    He lifts up my dress and turns me around, his hands inside my knickers, I am so ashamed
    Then he grabs me again slapping my bum propelling me to an armchair , over his knee I go
    "THIS IS THE LOUNGE WHICH YOU WILL KEEP CLEAN EVERYDAY GIRL"
    First of all he spanks mye on my dress seat , hard
    SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSL APSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
    "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NO MORE NO PLEASE NO MORE"
    Don't know why I say that , he always ignore 's me, the spanking goes on quite some time before he lifts up my dress and starts spanking me on my frilly knickers
    "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PLEASE I IMPLORE YOU SIR , PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP PLEASE "
    It hurts so it hurts so much I don't know if I can hang on after a very very long time then he pulls my frilly knickers down
    "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE SIR"
    "YOU CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE?"
    "NO SIR"
    "WELL THAT IS JUST TOO BAD BECAUSE I INTEND TO TAN YOUR BARE BACKSIDE AS I INTRODUCE YOU TO EACH ROOM OF THE HOUSE"
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE MERCY MERCY SIR"
    But to no avail, I am bent over his knee in the guest room, the dining room, 6 bedrooms, and the kitchen, and he uses the slipper and, clothesbrush on me as well
    "Well thats an introduction you will never forget, by the way you will get upstair and get dressed into a white vest, tight white panite shorts and white ankle socks after lunch, and you will eat your lunch in your quarters from no on,this lunch will be the only time you will eat with me, you will serve me lunch in future but not today as I have something else to introduce you to girl go immediately"
    He slaps my bum as I run up to my new bedroom to get changed
    Last edited by juliesylvia; 26-06-2010 at 02:23 AM.

As I go to my room I meet Charles on the way up
    "Hello Julie ,now running to do as Mr Wilson tells you my dear"
    "Yes Sir" I am very scared of him , he looks about 60+ but he is about 5ft 6 or 7 a bit taller than Mr Wilson and he looks very broad, very muscular, and there is something else, Mr Wilson may yell at me but Mr Palmer seems very quite and calm, and I believe worse than Mr Wilson, A LOT WORSE
    "Well lets not hold Mr Wislon up girl, get going young lady"
    "Yes Sir"
    I get changed, and I hurry downstairs back to the dining room, another tall maid 6ft 3 comes in and serves us breakfast.
    "tHIS is Moira, another very pretty but very wicked tgirl, she has been here a few months and she is progressing well , especially since she has come back from St Ordinan Acadamy ISN'T THAT RIGHT GIRL?"

"Yes Sir" she blushes profusely
    "Come here girl" He lifts up her skirt and pulls down her knickers, her bum is a mass of weal stokes
    "I see Charles had to punish you again girl, what for this time gir?"
    "Punishment P.E Sir"
    "I see Punishment Physical Excersize, nothing serious I hope you know I will thrash you IF I FIND YOU HAVE BEEN LYING GIRL"
    Her face goes very very pale,
    "N-N-N- No Sir I am not lying Sir"
    "Yes I suspect your not but still I will take the tawse to your backside after breakfast, and young lady, after I have dealt with this miscreant today, it will be you again girl, yes Moira, we will finish our discussions, but I think , right now that Mr Palmer keeps you quite on the striaght and narrow, and in fear as well doesn'rt he girl?"
    Moira looks as if she is about to cry
    "Hurry up young lady with your breafast, don't spill anyand dirty your P.E. Kit girl YOU WOULDN'T LIKE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DO"
    I finish off my breakfast and then Mr Wilson tellme to stand up and get my hands on my head, Moira had to stand in the corner, then after we were finished , take the plates and crockery down to the kitchen.
    Meanwhile Mr Wilson takes me down to a new room slapping my extremely sore knickered backside all the way there.
    "This is the P.E. Room as you can see there is a Gym Horse in the middle of the room you will be required to exersize and also you will have ballet lessons as well girl for now stand near the horse with your hands on your head legs apart, I have something for you to watch"
    With that he slams the door and goes upstairs
    Sometime later the tlelscreen comes on
    "Good yes it is two way Julie I can SEE IF YOU ARE OUT OF POSITION GIRL
    Moira, lie on the dining table I intend to tawse and then to cane you girl"
    Moira doesn't beg to be let off, I guess they whipped that into her bottom
    "By the way Moira, no counting not for the tawse anyway girl"
    He pulls up Moira skirt as she lies on the large dining room table

The tawsing starts
    Last edited by juliesylvia; 26-06-2010 at 04:10 AM.

Moira squeals under the harsh punishment although she doesn't scream she simply breaks down and sobs

"Please Sir, Please whooooooo hooooooooo"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA H AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
    The Tawsing continues for ages , Moira's bottom is on the screen, getting redder and redder, her cries shriller and shriller
    "Well you didn't take that as well as you might, still possibly the thrashing you got from Mr Palmer last night may have something to do with that, Oh dear we still have the CANE next and not just any cane the DRAGON CANE MOIRA"
    "Count the strokes girl"
    "Yes Sir"
    WHIP
    "AHHHHHHHH 1 Thank you Sir"
    WHIP
    "AHHHHHHHH 3 Thank you Sir "
    WHIP
    " 4 Thank you Sir "
    WHIP
    "OWWWWWWWWWWWWW 5 Thank you Sir "
    Moira hold on for dear life bum Her bum wriggles and bounces up a lot"Young Lady, keep your composure and your position OR I WILL KEEP YOU HERE ALL AFTERNOON , DO YOU WANT THAT GIRL?"
    "N-N-no Sir"
    "Good
    "WHIP
    "AHHHHHHHH 6 Thank you Sir "

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast