Thread: new friend

Default new friend

I am in the pub when a new face asks if he may sit with me due to lack of space, "of ourse I reply" we are soon chattin and I hear that he is new to the area and looking for accomodation, as I live alone I sugest he can use my spare room for a few days, during the night I get up for a leek and find him standing in the bathroom at the mirror wearing a pretty litle nighty and nylon panties, I complete my mission and return to bed feeling horny. The next morning he timidly tells me he likes to cross dress and hopes I am not offended, I tell him I would like to see him fully dressed girly, a little while later he comes down wearing a pretty pleated school skirt, white knee socks and a white shirt and tie, my cock shoots up rock hard. I need to get my hands on this little whimp, stading him in front of me I lift his skirt to reveal a pretty pair of frilly panties covering smooth bottom and long legs, soon I am telling him off for not telling me earlier, pulling him over my knee there is no resistance even smacking his bottom hard just creates a whimper as his cheeks grow redder and redder, I slide his panties down below his knees the nylon clinging to his white knee socks, and continue smacking the bottom untill my hand is sore, with a red face he kneels at my feet and takes my cock in his mouth to show how sorry he is for being a naughty girl.

Last edited by landlord; 16-06-2010 at 01:24 PM.

Default Re: new friend

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    What a prize prick he is.
    Agreed. I get very irked by timewasters.

C x

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    Me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no.

*have you had a pill yet*
    Glad to hear it, Sir. I'm pleased to hear that I have "cheered you up no end" as well. Nice to know I can do something right sometimes...*sighs sadly*

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    Westey! Pull yourself together, man! Cherry is behaving exactly as I expected, in order to get out of punishment- flattering comments, massaging your ego, appealing to your good nature - don't be taken in by it! It's classic behaviour. She deserves a good hiding, and it's up to you to make sure that she gets one!! I shall be expecting to read a full report when I get back!
    TDH
    With respect, Sir I'm not trying to "get out of" anything. If I carry on as I was, I'm only going to make things worse for myself. Besides, poor Westey has had to put up with enough nonsense - even I know when enough is enough!

Cherry x

My posting is addressed to Westender, unless I am much mistaken. It is a conversation that he and I are having about you, not including you! When I want to know what you think that you deserve, I shall ask you!
    TDH
    *wails in protest* But Sir, you were accusing me of "playing games" when I was doing nothing of the sort! It's bad enough that I'm going to be thrashed for things I have done, without being punished for imaginary offences as well!!

Don't tell me that you can't spot who this one is! Could tell him a mile off- it's our old friend Transvestite - aka Edwina, Penny 12, Derek, and all the other names he peddles his wares under! There's a generic term for all of them- TIMEWASTER! Don't waste yours, because he will.
    TDH
    I am certainly not Edwina, Yes I live in the same town and have swapped emails but nothing came of her entheusiasm.
    So feeling somewhat annoyed with your comment and uninformed Judgement I rest my case.

Unhappy Re: new friend

Just to advise members who labelled me as Edwina, I know of Edwina and I live in the same town, BUT I AM NOT EDWINA, I am genuine and DONT waste anybodies time.
    I am somewhat peeved at your "off the cuff" Judgement.

Angry Re: new friend

Just to advise members who labelled me as Edwina, I know of Edwina and I live in the same town, BUT I AM NOT EDWINA, I am genuine and DONT waste anybodies time.
    I am somewhat peeved at your "off the cuff" Judgement.