Cool Someting for the weekend Sir !!!!

Something for the weekend Sir!! Looking for suitable Dom/Top who knows how to treat a sub fairly and sanely with the common goal of increasing limitions in a prolonged chilled out session please read my profile for further details my aim is to please however your aim must be accurate and true.A fantasty thats been on my mind for a while know is a alfresco spanking session in a remote spot on a moon lite night idealy on the coast for a bit of skinny dipping between sets of c.p.So look me up and hit me up lol.

Default Re: Someting for the weekend Sir !!!!

Alfresco, moonlight spanking..hmmmmm! combined with skinny dipping eh? Takes me back to my teenaged days..

Default Re: Someting for the weekend Sir !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    Well, you must be brave! Go swimming with a violent psycho like Triksta? I'd rather go swimming with a shoal of red-bellied piranha! I'd have more chance of coming out alive! Any member who hasn't encountered him, might like to read the posting "Just for Fun", where you'll see what I mean.

The Demon Headmaster
    Where can the post entitled "Just for Fun" be found?

Uncle David