Default Little girl and my naughty uncle

I have a roleplay fantasy that i act out regulary with a local man.I am dressed in knee high white schoolsocks,sheer panties,little pleated skirt and school top,i,m suzzi and to be cared for by my favourite uncle.He cuddles me and kisses me and loves to feel my legs between my skirt and socks.Occassionaly his hand moves under my skirt and touches my knickers.I protest to him and he says i have to be disciplined to learn that an adult must be obeyed.I,m put over his knee and my skirt is lifted up,he smacks my bottom over my knickers and then eases my panties down to thetop of my legs.I,m smacked until i beg him to stop.I agree to submit to his needs.He makes me perform various acts and i,m taught to use my mouth and tungue.I,m draped over the sofa,my legs parted wide and he hurts me until i feel all wet over my bottom.He cuddles me after,kisses me and rubs some vaseline over and in my bottom.

Default Re: Little girl and my naughty uncle

You sound just perfect I would love to be your Uncle