Default restrained ans spanked

i would like to be bent over a table with my hands tied to each corner.my jeans and nickers are then pulled down and im given a sound thrashing with the belt.i strugle but cant get up.i tell the master i hate him and for this he proseeds to spank me with the slipper.he gives me 20 strokes.i have to count every one if i stop counting he starts all over again untill i get it right.when hes done he unties me and takes me over to the sofa pulls me over his knee and starts spanking me with a big plastic ruler.the spanking goes on for 10 minuits.i must have got at least 100 wacks.when the punishments over he tells me that for my bad behaviour i will be spanked and straped every day for a week before bed

Thumbs up Re: restrained ans spanked

That sounds like fun. Where do you need to be for such a session?